4.6

package quality

price range

Reviews

3 years ago

I have this in the new Lightsource Highlighter. Out of all the colors, Spotlight is my favorite. It's a light, champagne shade. It is a super luminous, lit from within highlighter. It is finely milled, and doesn't emphasize texture. Spotlight is a shade for fair skin tones, and not much more than that. Daylight and Moonlight would be best for medium skin tones, and Twilight best for dark skin tones. The price is great compared to others on the market, but the packaging isn't great. It doesn't even come with a mirror. I got this during Ulta's 30 days of sale, so the already great price was reduced to just $11-12! This is my favorite highlighter I own. Lorac doesn't seem to disappoint. A+, highly recommend.

About reviewer (120 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

EyesBlue

5 years ago

Love this highlighter. I don't really use a lot of highlighter and i am fair skinned so I needed a highlighter that would be not too "loud" and easy to use. And i have found it.

About reviewer (1039 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

EyesBlue

6 years ago

This is my HG highlighter! Out of all my powder highlighters, I think that this one is absolutely the best for my skintone. Its color is very unique, from what I've tried; it's not super unnaturally light, and it's almost like a very diluted rose gold shade. There is a good amount of shimmer, but not enough to actually look super distracting. It looks absolutely gorgeous for a bright yet not unnatural glow, unlike some other highlighters which can look either too light or too pink. The texture of this highlighter isn't my favorite; it does crumble very easily when you pick some up, so it's kind of loosely packed for a pressed highlighter. It's easy to pick up too much. However, I don't mind; it doesn't feel chalky at all. It almost has a "wet" texture; I don't really know how to describe it, but it's akin to the L'Oreal Infallible eyeshadow singles, if that helps at all. The finish is very nice; it is very glowy and looks healthy on my skin. It stays on my face for the whole day, not much criticism here. As for price, it is slightly pricey, but it's reasonable for high end (I forgot what I got it for, exactly...). Overall, I loveee this highlighter- it really does make my skin look healthy and radiant in all the right ways. I highly recommend!!

About reviewer (324 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

7 years ago

What can I say? This is the only makeup product I have (ever) hit pan on. Yes, I have too much makeup, but this is the only product that I consistently reach for every single morning. It gives an incredible highlight but also works as an incredible finishing powder throughout all seasons, which is my most preferred method of application. The only thing I don't love is that I am using this up too quickly. The pan doesn't have a ton of product and you have to be sure to use a fluffy enough brush so that it doesn't get dusty - trust me, you don't want to waste this treasure of a product!

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

7 years ago

I love the color and the dewy, glowy effect of this highlighter. It's a great color for my fair, warm complexion. A little goes a long way and it does impart a sheen without looking glittery like a disco ball. The packaging is sturdy and holds up well in my purse. I also love that it has a mirror. I use a mini kabuki brush with this. The only problem is that it breaks me out. I figured out for sure that it's this highlighter by process of elimination. My skin is not all that sensitive so it's surprising and a shame. I have had to go back to Fresh face luster for now.

About reviewer (430 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Olive, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

7 years ago

I freaking love this stuff. I wasn't exactly surprised at how buttery and smooth this is, considering that LORAC has some of the best textured bronzers in the industry. It has a light golden tone, but isn't too much. It goes beautifully over bronzer for that "glow" that I love so much. Great product, I have the mini size but I will purchase the regular size when I run out.

About reviewer (190 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive, Neutral

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

from

8 years ago

My first highlighter that I ever purchased. I purchased it for $8 at Sephora. It is a great highlighter not too shimmery. Love this highlighter.

About reviewer (34 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

8 years ago

everyone else has already said it. i do double takes sometimes when i have this on, especially when it's gotten a chance to sit on my skin for an hour or two. it just sinks in naturally, and looks so luminous. i would definitely buy it again...and i don't buy anything again.

About reviewer (5 reviews)

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

from

8 years ago

I got this b/c I didnt have any type of highlighters and b/c of all the rave reviews. I do like the product b/c its not sparkly or ridiculously looking on the skin. It provides a very light glow and that is where I have a problem w/ this product although its lovely! I guess this is a personal pref but when I look at myself in the mirror after applying this i cant see the "glow" until I turn to the side. That being said I guess I should try a cream product. But it is a pretty golden glow which is perfec for my nc40 skin.

About reviewer (39 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBlack

8 years ago

edit: i am still using this. once i had hit pan, it sort of crumbled, and since then i use the crumbly powder. -- Another item i bought only because of MUA raves… I have Dior's Amber diamond, but this is much better… More realistic and luminous effect. Other than being overpriced (esp for the skimpy amount you get), there is nothing to complain about. The first highlighter i have tried that gives a soft luminous effect without looking obvious. My DIor and benefit high beam highlighters are not half as good. The only issue i have is the colour range. If it was expanded a teeensy bit more, i would rebuy. As it is.. Spotlight is very very good, but the price is exorbitant. If they offered a reasonably generous amount for this price, in a sliiightly darker hue, it'd be perfect, total HG. Right now... Nahhh wont rebuy.

About reviewer (635 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Medium, Not Sure