Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Brow Pomade

Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Brow Pomade
Dipbrow Brow PomadeDipbrow Brow PomadeAnastasia Of Beverly Hills Dip Brow PomadeDipbrow Brow Pomade

4.4

on 8/14/2018 11:58:00 PM

Originally I was a fan of Benefit's Ka-Brow but after a tragic accident where I dropped it on tile floor and it shattered, I decided to try Dip Brow. I'm so glad I did. I got the shade Blonde and it's a perfect match. I was originally concerned it would be far too warm but instead it perfectly matches my brows whereas taupe would have been too dark/ bold for me. For any dark or golden blondes out there torn between blonde and taupe, I really recommend going in store to swatch them yourself as I found swatches online don't seem to always do the blonde shade justice and make it look far warmer/ yellow than it is.

The packaging is a simple and chic glass jar and you get more product than you would with Ka-Brow for less money. It's creamy and easy to apply. I don't find I have to work as hard to get the product to smoothly apply to the skin than I do with other pomades. A little goes a long way and I can see the product lasting forever. You literally just skim your brush along the product. This product really helps me emphasize my brows while still achieving a natural, feathery brow. I really can't think of a con, other than it being prone to drying out. I haven't experienced this yet but it is important to ensure you close the cap very tightly immediately after use. With that being said, this product is amazing and worth the hype.

on 7/27/2018 3:28:00 PM

This product is great for every day brows! The pigment is awesome and is waterproof and smudgeproof. A little goes a long way and is best applied with one of the Anastasia brow brushes. I have been using this everyday for a year and haven't even made a dent into the product, I'm sure it will last for many years to come.

Be sure you find the best shade for your brows since the formula's pigment is very rich.

on 6/19/2018 7:57:00 PM

Love, love, love this!!! Will re-purchase over and over. I get so many compliments on my eyebrows. One little pot lasts me at least a year with daily use, probably more like 1.5-2 years.

Best thing on the planet! And the product will last forever because a little goes a long way. Immense pigment and you never have to worry about it smudging.

Everyone, please meet my eyebrows' best friend... ABH Dip Brow.
I just want to make one thing perfectly clear, my OG favourite eyebrow tool used to be the twisty pencil... but that sh!t disappears in a month (zero exaggeration) and who has the time and money to constantly repurchase that shit?

Why I love ABH Dip Brow:
- Product stays in place all day.
- The pot lasts a year, with daily usage! A little goes a long way. I don't know the shelf life, but I will use it until it's done or dried out.
- You can create any brow: dramatic or subtle
-I use it as an eye liner on occasion, does the trick!
-Reasonable price. It hovers just above 20$ and the fact that it lasts a year, is a steal. I used to buy 30$ mac pencils that lasted me a month, so this is far superior #brokeb!tch

Some cons:
- if you leave the package open it will dry out, you will have to youtube a way to fix that.
-while doing your eye brows you should close the lid in order to prevent the product from drying out
-takes a bit of practice (so does winged eye liner but I am sure you mastered that too, so don't be skeptical!)

What you will need to apply dip brow:
- ABH Dip Brow (duh)
- a fine angle brush. You do not need a fancy fvcker, a cheap guy works just as fine. Go to Wally (Walmart), CVS, Michael's Craft store (you'd be surprised) anywhere that you can get your hands on a cheapo brush.
- a spoolie (if you don't know what this is google it)--- SPOOLIE IS NECESSARY!
-paper towel

APPLICATION PROCESS:
*If you are new to dip brow, please do yourself a favour and youtube some videos or ask the Sephora homies to show you. Mind you if you are asking a Sephora homie, judge them based on their eye brow. If they have good eyebrows and not some permanent markered sh!t, they should be okay to give you some decent advice.

Tips for application:
-Take your angle brush, lightly dip it into the dip brow pomade. Drag some of the excess off onto the inside edges of the container (we ain't trying to waste product here, hello!)
-Grab your paper towel. Using the paper towel, pinch the angle brush and pull the angle brush out.This will pinch the bristles of the brush together making a finer line---- remover folks we are making hair strokes and not doing a paint by numbers.
-Lightly drag the edge of your angle brush on the paper towel. This will remove some of the product, if you don't do this your first stroke will be a harsh line and look fvcking terrible.
-Grab that good ol' spoolie and brush your hairs up and away.
-Back to the angle brush: I like to start by making a line at the bottom of my eye brows, following my natural shape, to give me a frame to follow when filling in the strokes. Start filling in the patchy spots, brushing with your angle brush--- THE GOAL IS TO MAKE HAIR LIKE STROKES!
-Now time for the top of your brow, spoolie the hairs down, you will immediately see some sparse spaces that you couldn't see before. You are going to want to do some downward strokes for this. When I say downward, I mean try and follow your damn hair growth; don't literally do vertical strokes or you will look stupid.
-Brush your eyebrows up using spoolie.
- The spots eyebrow section closest two your nose: this should not be just coloured in. You should try and make hair like strokes that follow your natural brow growth to give a more natural effect. If you just fill it in, you will have permanent marker brows and look ridiculous.
- Repeat for other eyebrow.
-Set eye brows with a clear brow gel or clear mascara gel. I use some cheapo one that cost me three dollars from Wally. It doesn't have to be fancy, just has to hold the hairs up in place.

Hope this helps!

on 6/3/2018 7:00:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

This is arguably the most underrated ABH product I own and tell my friends about, mainly because it's $18 for the pot (which has lasted me 2+ years), as well as performance wise, it's my trusty no fail brow product. I'm NC20/25ish with blonde highlighted hair and naturally cool toned, brown brows - the shade I use is Blonde, which makes my brown brows look nice and polished but not super dramatic (or bleached). I only fill in the natural shape of my brows and do not try and make much else out of them, so in that regard I don't know how effective it is at creating/adding an extreme shape, if you will. I use brush #14, which works well, but my only gripe is that I have to clean it pretty frequently so I don't get clumps of the product in the base of the bristles and subsequently in my brows. I learned a trick here on MUA to take some of the product on the brush, brush it in a crosshatch on the inside of the top to really "warm" up the product, which works great and helps me use less product and in turn makes the application easier. This lasts well throughout the day, and is easy to use, but requires a bit more attention when applying because it's easy to accidentally draw a line/hair where you didn't mean for it to be (guilty, especially when I'm rushing to do my makeup) This sucks to wipe off any mistakes as it smears a bit and takes the underlying foundation with it. This hasn't dried out on me but I also never leave this sitting out without the top on! I'd repurchase if I ever run out!

on 5/25/2018 12:50:00 PM

This is the one and only brow product for me. I converted to this from the Brow Wiz, and nothing else can really compare.. The tub lasts a really long time too, as does the product itself!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have naturally cool toned light to medium brown hair and I usually struggle to find a good match. The ash shade (that doesn't exist in Brow Wiz) is perfect for me.
I use this gel with my Bobbi Brown Eye Definer (thin angled) brush and this combo works great to create natural looking fuller brows.
The color is the exact match for my brow hair. I lightly tap my brush on the gel surface and with a very light hand draw hairlike strokes on my brows. My brows have never looked better (thanks Desi Perkins for a natural bushy eyebrows YouTube tutorial).
It works great for bold areas. My regular face wash has no struggle to remove it.

on 5/13/2018 12:50:00 PM

I'm really struggling to see the hype about this product. Maybe it's the brush I'm using but I find application really thick, and clumpy. Also for the price the amount you get is ridiculous. I find it only lasts a few hours before it starts to fade and the product dries out very quickly in the pot. My favourite thing about it would have to be the packaging!

I was really excited to buy this product since I have the Anastasia brow pencil and loved it . But when I opened it the product was very dry and clumped together . It sticks to the brush .. I've seen everywhere else people are happy but what I got wasn't the same product at all .. Even the eyebrow brush came with the hairs all messed up .. Not worth it stick to the pencil

Popular Brows Products