Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Brow Pomade

Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Brow Pomade
Dipbrow Brow PomadeDipbrow Brow PomadeAnastasia Of Beverly Hills Dip Brow PomadeDipbrow Brow Pomade

4.4

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Now that I have this I don’t know what took me so long to get it. I purchased the 7b brush about a month ago (after ordering the 14 by accident a few months prior to THAT) and had been using it with powder and a L’Oreal taupe pot shadow that was great for years before there were readily available products for this intended use.
I chose the ebony which is a nice ashy dark brown but not too ashy (no gray cast). I’m very pleased with this. It works well with a precision brush, providing a clean thin hairline stroke and can still be brushed out to diffuse if you don’t wait to long - because it does set- also a must for brows - but not immediately so there’s time to work with it.
Pretty much a perfect brow product.
I think part of the reason for my purchase delay was that I assumed it was more expensive, but $18 didn’t seem crazy to me. Especially considering that depending on how long I live, I’ll probably never use it all up.

on 3/6/2019 11:53:00 AM

Out of curiosity I looked at my Sephora order history just to see how long I've had this, and it's been an incredible 5 years that I've been using the same jar, daily, and there's still so much of it left I'll probably have to will it to my grandchildren. This pomade is fantastic. I have naturally dark brows that don't need a lot of filling in, so they get just a touch of this every morning applied with an angled brush. It goes on very smoothly with a natural finish when I use light pressure, but it's also easy to build up even color for nights when I want a more dramatic look. This was the best $18 I've ever spent.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

Really great brow pomade that goes on well, last a long time and looks natural. I really love that there is a nice variety of shades too so its pretty easy to find one that works well.

I love how easily it blends into the hair and skin and glides on so well. Amazing product.

on 12/14/2018 12:11:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Love/hate relationship with this. Goes on easily, after learning to use a nano bit of product. Color Auburn is pretty good, but I wouldn’t mind a bit more red. I dust my brows with a finishing powder as a base to help keep it on longer. Otherwise, it seems to disappear a bit through the day. Think I should try a setting gel or something similar over. (Edit: A light bit of Ulta’s eyeshadow primer works quite well.)

on 12/9/2018 10:47:00 PM

Great product . Price is Ok. Keeps my brows neat all day. Its been a year and I still can’t finish it. A little goes a long waaay~~~~~

on 10/27/2018 11:04:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

i love this product, it works amazingly and i use it almost everyday. however, it is incredibly expensive for what it is and i have tried the revolution brow pomade and it works just as good for a fraction of the price. its a great product, but if like me youre on a budget, i wouldnt recommend.

on 8/14/2018 11:58:00 PM

Originally I was a fan of Benefit's Ka-Brow but after a tragic accident where I dropped it on tile floor and it shattered, I decided to try Dip Brow. I'm so glad I did. I got the shade Blonde and it's a perfect match. I was originally concerned it would be far too warm but instead it perfectly matches my brows whereas taupe would have been too dark/ bold for me. For any dark or golden blondes out there torn between blonde and taupe, I really recommend going in store to swatch them yourself as I found swatches online don't seem to always do the blonde shade justice and make it look far warmer/ yellow than it is.

The packaging is a simple and chic glass jar and you get more product than you would with Ka-Brow for less money. It's creamy and easy to apply. I don't find I have to work as hard to get the product to smoothly apply to the skin than I do with other pomades. A little goes a long way and I can see the product lasting forever. You literally just skim your brush along the product. This product really helps me emphasize my brows while still achieving a natural, feathery brow. I really can't think of a con, other than it being prone to drying out. I haven't experienced this yet but it is important to ensure you close the cap very tightly immediately after use. With that being said, this product is amazing and worth the hype.

on 7/27/2018 3:28:00 PM

This product is great for every day brows! The pigment is awesome and is waterproof and smudgeproof. A little goes a long way and is best applied with one of the Anastasia brow brushes. I have been using this everyday for a year and haven't even made a dent into the product, I'm sure it will last for many years to come.

Be sure you find the best shade for your brows since the formula's pigment is very rich.

on 6/19/2018 7:57:00 PM

Love, love, love this!!! Will re-purchase over and over. I get so many compliments on my eyebrows. One little pot lasts me at least a year with daily use, probably more like 1.5-2 years.

Best thing on the planet! And the product will last forever because a little goes a long way. Immense pigment and you never have to worry about it smudging.