Mirenesse Secret Weapon Mascara

Filtered by eye Color : Green age: 44-55
Mirenesse Secret Weapon Mascara

3.5

on 3/11/2007 3:20:00 PM

Love this mascara, this is the only mascara I will ever use, for the first time I dont have black smudges underneath my eyes. Worth every penny.

on 1/16/2007 2:26:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

Tried it, after the hype on HSN, but just could not get into it. It seemed "skimpy" and I need lashbuilding since I have thin, thin eyelashes. I found it did not work well with the lash curler but it does wash off easily. Another one of those been there, done that cosmetic purchases.

Hair: Silver, Wavy, Fine

This is the only mascara that does not smudge on me. And with just one coat it produces longer looking lashes. It comes only in black so far. I'm hoping there will be a brown-black and a plum eventually.

Home Shopping Network in the U.S. carries the Australian-based Mirenesse line of makeup. This mascara is pricey but it's worth it considering all the money I've spent over the years trying to find a mascara that doesn't smudge.

on 3/16/2006 11:55:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This left my short, stubby, skinny lashes short, stubby and skinny. I don't think I've ever used a mascara that did so little for so much $....and I've tried a gazillion.

on 2/16/2005 6:26:00 PM

So different I just had to try this mascara and it does live up to it's promises. Little or no clumping (depends on how you apply) and little tubes envelop each lash. Removes easily with a warm facecloth. No tugging, no black undereye circles, no mess. A bit pricey though and tends to dry up quickly in the tube.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Grey, Curly, Fine

This is the best mascara I have tried up to now. I plan to try Joey of New York. But I have bought this 3 times so far. It does not smudge, makes my lashes dark and long and love how it washes off!! I just turned 50 and have worn makeup since Junior high. This is a keeper!!

on 4/24/2004 2:26:00 PM

After using for 5 weeks my tube was dry and difficult to apply. I did love it at first but it dried out so quick for the money. 20 every 5 weeks is to much for me, I did love the staying power and the fact that it didn't smudge.

on 3/31/2004 11:06:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I would buy this again simply for the reason it does not smudge and give me the "racoon eye" look. It does dry out fast (in the tube) and is not easily available, for this reason I prefer Kiss Me. Kiss Me stays workable for the life of the product (3 months), Mirenesse was difficult to use after a month and unusable at six weeks. Would still consider it though if God forbid Kiss Me (much better value all round) was no longer available.