Mirenesse Secret Weapon Mascara

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
Mirenesse Secret Weapon Mascara

3.3

on 9/11/2017 5:59:00 AM

I had to review this mascara, because it's the one I keep getting back to.
I've been on vacation and it didn't budge all day even though i was sweating and getting into the pool several times a day. It's kind on the eyes (no stinging!), goes on somewhat easily, though it takes some practice, and if it starts clumping up on you (if you've been impatient), you might as well start over as it's pretty hard to save. At least that's my experience.

It's also one of the only mascaras I've tried that don't weigh down my lashes! I have OK long lashes with a nice, natural curl, and this one keeps it intact.
It comes off pretty easily with warm water, too.

I don't know if it dires out (to the point of uselessness) faster than other mascaras, but I've been using my latest one for about 3 months, and it should last me a while longer.

The wand is fortunately not a spiraling one, but it's just OK. Nothing special. I feel the wand holds too much product, but I've thought that of every mascara I've ever owned.

Overall it's probably the best mascara I've tried. It doesn't really do much for volume (but enough for me), but makes the lashes seem longer since it doesn't weigh them down. Price probably varies, but it's a mid-range price here, so it's OK.

on 5/5/2017 1:45:00 AM

For someone like me that can never wear eye makeup unless I want to look like a raccoon, this mascara will save you! The only way this mascara will smudge is if you sneeze before it's dried. I tightline my upper lid with it and then do my upper lashes. This stuff is absolutely amazing. At the end of 12 hours, my eyes still look perfect.

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

This mascara isn't for me. Not enough volume or length.... I like the false lash look and this gives the natural look. It's ok.... a bit clumpy on the brush but separates lashes nicely, but too natural for my tastes.....

I initially heard of MIRENESSE on facebook. I was quite intrigued by this company as their 10 foundation and their mascaras seemed to be offering what all my other make ups did not. I came across a coupon for a free MIRENESSE vip registry. I searched high and low for the hidden fees of subsequent charges but found nothing so I registered. For free? Why not!! By being VIP they offered free shipping (from Australia is quite costly) and significant discounts on their products. All of their reviews were outstanding. I ordered my first 10 foundation. I am fairly light skinned and being 40 years old I have been wearing make up long enough to know my color. The color that arrived that should have been appropriate for my skin looked like I was painting my skin white. It was RIDICULOUSLY light. It also did NOT stand up to any of the 10 benefits it claimed. I sent a message with the complaint and they insisted I must mix it with a bronzer. No where in their description did it say that before I bought it and obviously this is a common problem they must have known about if they already knew the solution. I insisted they send me said bronzer but instead they offered to exchange it, with shipping at MY cost. So it would cost me at least $10 more for a make up I didnt care for. I then began to investigate further and noticed their facebook page doesnt allow for you to post OR message them. I went back to their website and again I found that there was no where for you to write a review of their company or make up. So where exactly are all these outstanding reviews coming from? I wish I had investigated this first. Then to my surprise I received an email notification of the first VIP membership charge. I sent an email immediately insisting they reverse this charge and cancel this account or I would dispute it and slam them in every review I could possibly find. Thankfully I have not seen the charge on my credit card since. When the rest of my order arrived I noted that they had sent a purple eye liner instead of the black I had ordered. I hate purple. I immediately went to their website to confirm my order but they had BLOCKED ME OUT of seeing all of my past orders. I sent a msg and they said I ordered the purple and sent me a screen shot of the order. Seriously? I ate the loss, gave away the liner and swore off this company for good. I strongly suggest you do NOT fall prey to this company. They are shady and dishonest and their make ups do NOT stand up to the claims that they make.

on 9/10/2012 11:07:00 AM

Grrrrrrrrrr. MULTIPLE times, I have opened Mirenesse mascara, sealed, to find dried out clumps. When this mascara is good, it is the best. But, when Mirenesse mascara is bad, Mirenesse will not replace unless the customer provides the order #. (I do not keep order #'s.) It seemed they expressed no remorse or concern about their dried out product, nor did they express desire to research the cause of the problem. Now, I read other reviews that tell of Mirenesse mascara tubes with "dried out clumps". It makes me wonder if they are sending old product to USA customers.

on 5/16/2012 3:10:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I love this Mineresse Mascara, I use it as my everyday mascara, for a nice casual look. Years ago I had trouble wish lashes that kept breaking and wouldn't grow very fast, but this little gem fixed the problem.

on 5/24/2011 12:30:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

When I first tried this out, my first thought was "good thing I got the travel sized one." But somehow, after the first use it got better. It's still dry (I'm a bit leery to add water to it), but it gives a very subtle look that I would describe as feathery. I like the brush, shipping came 10 days earlier than expected, and the prices were nice!

on 11/27/2010 12:10:00 PM

I have use this product in 2 month now and i am really hate it when i take it off, because when i take it off with water then some of the mascara get in my eye and then i have to take the mascara out of my eye and that really heards. but it give lenght not so much volume, and when you cry some of the mascara goes away.

I would not bye this product again!

on 7/5/2010 1:15:00 AM

I love Mirenesse for the very reason that when I wash it off, it all comes off, no need for eye-make-up remover, rubbing my eyes red-raw or anything, just run warm water over my eyes in the shower, rub gently and it all comes off.

The product makes my lashes much longer, adds sooo much length. It can get clumpy, but its a natural product so a drop of water in the tube re-invigorates the product. I'm signed up to the mailing club, I get special offers so I never buy full price.

on 6/25/2009 11:52:00 AM

My favourite mascara.This is great as it stays put.I am a shift worker and sleep at times in my makeup.This is great for working out also and no panda eyes or smudging.The black tube has fibers and I must say I like more and for those girls who love the original must try.Simply the best I have tried!.If it dries out just boil water,dip the wand in it then place in tube and it is like new!.