Mirenesse Secret Weapon Mascara

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel age: 36-43
Mirenesse Secret Weapon Mascara

on 1/4/2008 2:12:00 AM

Love, love, love Secret Weapon! This is the only mascara I've ever found that doesn't give me racoon eyes! Never flakes, and lasts all day long. I have sensitive eyes, but never have problems with irritation from this product. While I find it lengthens my lashes just fine, the lash primer extends them even further. I'm also active in theatre, and use this exclusively. Lasts great, even under those hot lights!

I have tried almost every mascara out there. This does not live up to its claim. I agree with the other posters - it dries out VERY fast, clumps way too easily and is way too pricey. I have even given this about 3 tries. Definitely NOT repurchase.

Loooooove this mascara!!!! Before I found this I had gotten to the point that I hated mascara. This works as it claims, really lasts, and removes so easily!!! I will never use anything else!
There are a few tricks to application... I always pull the brush across the tube to remove excess (too much comes out until you have used up most of the tube, is a waste of product and can cause serious clumping). Also, when you close it, make sure you feel the little click, keeps product from drying out. Lastly, really "blink" across the wand on your final coat, this is how you can establish some amazing lengthening.