Uploaded by genie1226

package quality

price range

Reviews

Aug/21/2018

I got this as a gift so I can't comment on the price, but I wasn't sure if it was maybe a knockoff (doubtful) or I just had a bad bottle... It just smelled very alcohol-y, and like a strong alcohol at that... with maaaybe a bit of fruit or something. Very bizarre scent, and did not smell good on me at all. The bottle however is kind of pretty, so I'll give it that.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (21 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOily, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlue

Jan/22/2016

i already adored this cute packaging parfume since i was in junior high school, the bottles's design is so classic. it is perfect for mature woman and teenage.. :)

Age25-29

SkinNormal, Tan

HairBlack

EyesBlack

Jan/14/2016

I dont get the bad reviews. I have LOVED this for years & I'm NOT a kid! I get TONS of compliments, ppl asking WHAT I am wearing & WRITING IT DOWN~ The packaging is GORGE :) To me this is a ONE spray, mid body, Rose Musk W/ a Currant smell. Period. I cannot say one single bad thing about this, at all. I def would not overspray, & also try it with another perfume. I once used this …Read more

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (41 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinOther, Other, Not Sure

HairBlond, Other, Other

EyesOther

Nov/18/2015

Fragrances differ from skin to skin, of course. However, red jeans on my skin smells absolutely wonderful and gives the prefect vintage feel. The sweet floral smell is amazing and lasts really long. Though discontinued, it is easily available online just make sure that you don't buy the fake product.

AgeUnder 18

SkinNormal, Medium

HairBrown

Feb/09/2015

This *is* 1994 to my nose. Sweet rose, peach, apricot---a heavy hairspray note in there that I associate mostly with Versace. ;) Freesia, LOTV, water lily, and a lot of musk. I don't get any sandalwood when I wear it, just the above notes, and in kind of a clamoring, loud sort of way. I can't put my finger on it, but this one smells and feels dated on me. I get a decidedly harsh aqua …Read more

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (701 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

EyesGray

Jan/06/2015

My mom suds this when I was a baby and I've taken after her and love it 'it's always been my favorite perfume of all time I would so recommend

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

AgeUnder 18

SkinNormal, Fair

HairBlond

EyesBlue

Mar/23/2014

Had this for some years now, it was a blind buy unfortunately. I don't like it all. It's a very heavy scent on me, and it doesn't fade all that easily either. I can still smell it the next day.

It has a strong alcohol-smell, the fruity notes are really artificial, synthetic and overall it's quite manly too. I guess it's not supposed to be a casual perfume for …

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (54 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Curly, Coarse

EyesGreen

fromUrsiG

Dec/06/2013

First perfume I ever got myself. I loved it so much, I'm not sure if I'd buy it again when it runs out as I've not used it in over 10yrs. Still, its a lovely scent and I would definitely buy it if I see it(but it would not be on my to-buy list though)

0 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (17 reviews)

SkinNormal, Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Relaxed, Coarse

Dec/02/2013

This is my all time favorite perfume. The scent is floral but warm. I love it.. this fragrance is getting harder and harder to find as it has been discontinued. I'm so SO sad about that, but the world moves on I guess :(

About reviewer (28 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Other, Other

EyesGreen

Nov/19/2013

Got a great site bottle off eBay for 11$, smells do great.. And if I was to ever run out I will purchase again. If I can get a 1.7 Oz for 11

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (25 reviews)

SkinOily, Medium Brown, Cool