100%
3.0/5
package quality

price range

description

A gelly, cooling, non-oily gel cream moisturizer that immerses skin in hydration. Aloe Ferox Leaf Extract and Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract provide cooling relief to soothe redness, blemishes, and sun burns while the formula refreshes oily, heated skin. Cooling and lightweight, its jelly texture makes this cream the ideal choice for hot, humid climates and is also perfect for those with oily skin. It absorbs quickly and delivers instant hydration with a fresh finish.

Reviews

Reviews

16 days ago

Truly calming, nourishing, and hydrating moisturizer for acne prone and sensitive skin.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

from

a year ago

I really like this soothing gel after using my Tria Age Defying laser. This device always leaves my skin feeling hot, almost like a sunburn, and this gel does a good job calming down my skin. I...

About reviewer (10 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesGreen

16 days ago

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

from

a year ago

About reviewer (10 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Cool