Created with Sketch.

price range

Reviews

Created with Sketch.

2 months ago

I really like this makeup remover. It's just a bit thicker than an oil and smooths over the face easily. It's not necessary to wash your face after using this and it rinses off pretty well, but I double cleanse and use a separate face wash after using this. It's quite gentle and doesn't leave behind much of a residue since it's water-based. I haven't had any problems with this getting in my eyes or stripping my skin. This has been really great at getting my makeup off, including eye makeup. I use 3 pumps with dry hands and face and gently massage my makeup off before wiping some of it away with a cotton pad (not necessary, just a personal preference) and washing my face with a face wash. It says there's a light floral fragrance, but it's barely noticeable. I'll definitely be buying another bottle.

About reviewer (140 reviews)

Age25-29