Filtered by skin type : Very Oily

4.8

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love this nail polish so much! I have a lot of reds but this is very unique and nothing like I own! The formula goes on super smooth and evenly with two coats and the lasting power is surprisingly good considering it's dark. It looks great as both a manicure and pedicure and I would wear this all year around. OPI is a bit expensive for some but you get why you pay for...it's worth the money for such a great quality! I will definitely repurchase if and when I run out!

on 1/15/2012 10:52:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Love!! New favorite red, perfect on my skin tone! Lasts about 4 days for me without chipping. I needed 3 coats to not get any streaks. Gorgeous deep red color, very classic. Looks beautiful on toes too.

on 3/28/2010 5:49:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I really love this nailpolish! I wore it almost every day in the fall-winter months. Kinda sad I can't wear it now that its spring, but I'm excited to wear this colour again in the fall. Such a pretty deep red !

on 11/8/2005 10:51:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I picked this out at the salon for my pedicure-- I love red polish against PPP skin, and deep crimsons look better on me than bright tomato reds. It is usual OPI quality-- great shine, opacity, and wear. I took off a lippie simply because the color is pretty, but not that special. Most companies make a deep, true crimson like this one.

Popular Polishes