Pureology Hydrate Sheer Shampoo

Pureology Hydrate Sheer Shampoo

1 review

Not tested on animals

Aqua/Water/Eau, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Disodium Laurethsulfosuccinate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Sodium Lauroylsarcosinate, Glycol Distearate, Glycereth-26, Decyl Glucoside, Sodium Isethionate,Coconut Acid, Parfum/Fragrance, SO-Dium Chloride, PPG-5-Ceteth-20, Polyquaternium-7,PEG-55 Propylene Glycol Oleate, Propylene Glycol, Carbomer, Polyquatern UM-10, Linalool,Benzoic Acid, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Limonene, Geraniol, Hydroxypropyl- Trimo-Niumhydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Helianthus Annuus Seed Extract/Sunflow-ER Seed Extract,Magnesium Nitrate, Sodium Benzoate, Benzophenone-4, Benzyl Alcohol, Glycine Soja Oil/Soybean Oil, Tocopherol, Sodium Acetate, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Extract, Methylchloroisothzolinone, Phenoxyeth-Anol, Isopropyl Alcohol, Magnesium Chloride, Methylisothiazolinone, Melanin, Pentylene Glycol, Ethylhexyglycerin, Sodiumhydroxide, Citric Acid (F.I.L.D196894/1).

I'm surprised to see that there are no reviews for this product. I absolutely love this shampoo. I have 2B wavy, frizzy hair. My hair is a bit fine but there is a lot of is - or at least there was. I lost a good amount of my hair last year due to a medication. It wasn't so extreme that I had bald spots but my hair really lost a lot of it's volume and density. It was always so flat. This shampoo helped so much. It's the right balance of moisture and cleansing for me. It doesn't strip my hair and dry out my waves but it doesn't weigh my hair down either. It's also sulfate/silicone free, which I love. The one downside is that it is expensive. A regular bottle (8.5 oz) costs $30 which is ridiculous in my opinion. I splurged and got the liter size during a sale at Ulta and it has lasted me a long time. They also offer travel sizes if you want to try it before committing to a full bottle. I haven't tried the regular Hydrate shampoo so I can't compare the two. However I would definitely recommend this to anyone who struggles with finding a balance between volume and moisture.

Popular Shampoos