CHANEL Le Lait Fraicheur D'eau Anti Pollution Cleansing Milk to Water

CHANEL Le Lait Fraicheur D'eau Anti Pollution Cleansing Milk to Water

1 review

on 3/21/2019 1:30:00 AM

Ive used and liked the older version of the Lait Confort cleansing milk but felt it was too thick of a consistency. After seeing the new cleansing collection of 2018 i was very excited. Right away i was intrigued by the L'Huile Cleansing Oil and this Cleansing Milk to Water. I wanted a gentle cleansing milk for my morning routine. This is exactly what i needed. I use this to take off my oils, moisturizer and dirt from a whole night of sleep. It is not something id use to take off makeup so i leave that to the L'Huile cleansing oil for my nighttime routine.

I usually do 2 pumps of this in dry hands and start rubbing it into my just woken up dry face. It is a creamy gel like consistency that gets watery as you rub it into the skin. It smells very spa like and soothing. I love spraying thermal water to emulsify the cleanser and do a little massage. I dont feel the need to rinse but i still do just to wake myself up for the day. My skin feels supple and smooth, baby soft after this cleanser. Its never stripping whatsoever, skin feels extra hydrated. After id go right into my moisturizer. My morning ritual is simple and very satisfying!

There are 3 milk cleansers in this line. This one, which is the Milk to Water(blue),
the regular Le Lait(pink, they carry this one at macys and nordstroms but not the other 2),
Milk to Oil Le Lait Huile(orange).
Initially i was drawn to the Milk to Oil, but i dont particularly like oils for a morning cleanse so i opted out for the Milk to Water. I had to purchase this online from Chanel.com for about 45usd. I do not regret it at all. I love this cleanser and will continue to use it every morning!

Edit- still been enjoying this product every morning. I dont know if id epurchase only because of the heavy price tag. I do feel i pay for the experience with Chanel products. The smell and feeling is so luxurious. I dont NEED it in my life. I do love that i got to try it out.