Oars + Alps Natural Deodorant - Fresh Ocean Splash

1 review

on 2/8/2019 11:06:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

believe it or not this has been a holy grail deodorant for me. first it's probably one of the best smelling deodorants I've ever used (not to mention one of the best scents I've ever smelled??) I know it's technically a men's deodorant I believe, but the scent isn't too overly masculine. I've used to use Native deodorant (coconut and vanilla) but by boyfriend kept saying that it smelled too fruity and I agreed with him. I keep 2 Oars + Alps deodorants at hand, one at home and one I keep in my bag so I can apply after work or after the gym. Because it doesn't have aluminum (which is what makes a deodorant an antiperspirant) it's not going to stop sweating as effectively but I def do not want aluminum absorbing into my skin since it's super toxic. Natural deodorant in my opinion is more like brushing your teeth -- you're supposed to be brushing twice a day so I don't mind applying deodorant twice a day if it means not using harmful chemicals. It also applies super smoothly compared to other deodorants that kind of tug at your skin. This is more of a balm-like consistency. It's a little pricier but it's worth it because the scent smells fancy and it usually lasts me like 4 or 5 months but depends on how much you apply.

Top Rated Deodorants