3.2

price range

Reviews

2.0

5 months ago

Fruity at first then dries down to a bitter peppery dusty baby powder smell. Freshly powdered baby and dusty old books....makes me want to sneeze. Top notes: black currant sorbet, Granny Smith apple, clover, forget-me-not, Shisolia Heart notes: Eglantine rose, Petalia, Rosyfolia, jasmine, peach Base notes: patchouli coeur, styrax, white smooth woods, musk

About reviewer (1237 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinSensitive, Fair, Warm

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesBlue

10 months ago

I’m very fussy when it comes to perfume, and my husband bought me this while away on holiday. I will admit, I do tend to lean towards more expensive perfumes, which is why I assume he bought this one for me. but this is what I would call a very ‘safe, standard scent’, which most expensive scents aren’t. I would never assume it was a Versace perfume just based on the scent. It’s not a bad smell, but it’s a scent that seems very safe to everyone. No one seems to hate it, but on the bad side, no one seems to really like it either. I’m a bit more on the daring side with my perfumes. And like several others have mentioned, it doesn’t last long at all. I deliberately look up reviews before wearing a perfume and the first time I wore it I reminded myself to check the smell after every hour for my review. It was gone by the end of the first hour. Not a bad scent, but not good value for money.

About reviewer (68 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlond, Wavy, Other

EyesHazel

a year ago

While this smells nice, it doesn't last long enough to justify the price. It lasts maybe an hour, two if you're lucky. It fades away so quickly. It's described as "a refreshing black currant and apple sorbet with a bouquet of imaginary wild blooms and woody base notes of patchouli and styrax." I definitely catch the black currant in the initial spray and after it dries its a very woody floral scent. Like I said, it's nice, but not worth the price for how quickly it fades.

About reviewer (132 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

EyesHazel

from

a year ago

This is a lovely aquatic scent, definitely invokes the color blue. Love the bottle, which is so elegant. Unfortunately this disappears so fast, in 2 hours it's imperceptible on me. So disappointed, as I had specifically picked this up based on the recommendation that it is a long lasting perfume. Sadly, it is not even close to long lasting.

About reviewer (339 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

EyesBrown

a year ago

The sales girl at sephora sprays this on every sephora bag at the check out counter before they hand out your goods. I asked for samples and she said 'no' but instead handed me the bottle and told me use and spray. As I was going for a philharmonic classical concert and given a free bottle to test, I maxed it out and squirted the spray nozzle all over me with very little regard to the long queue behind waiting. It smells so nice and soft. The blue fat bottle was easy to use in my palm. The medusa logo versace signature on the bottle is a keeper, I thought. It smells like fruity black currant and sets down to a powdery smell thereafter. As i had to attend a concert I wanted to smell nice. I could smell myself at the concert hall but the scent doesn't lasts beyond 3 hours. It's so sad I really wanted to buy this after the tester. But on seeing the lack of staying power. I had to give this a miss. When i got home, only my clothes had a very faint smell. But thats about it. Recommend ? Nope

About reviewer (284 reviews)

Age44-55