Jordana Cosmetics Sweet Cream Matte Liquid Lip Color - Sugarberry Crumble

Jordana Cosmetics Sweet Cream Matte Liquid Lip Color - Sugarberry Crumble
Sweet Cream Matte Liquid Lip Color - Sugarberry CrumbleSweet Cream Matte Liquid Lip Color - Sugarberry Crumble

1 review

Price: $

Price: $

on 9/24/2018 6:14:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

It was a little difficult to decide what score to give this one, because while I LOVE the deep raspberry color, I’m less than enthusiastic about the formula.

I’m not a fan of liquid lipsticks in general, and this one’s formula, while awkwardly runny when wet, is drying once it sets. The finish is absolutely matte, and it’s long-lasting. If you can get it on straight, you’re good for several hours; the color even persists through light meals. There’s a faint, slightly cloying scent/taste, but I find it easy to ignore.

I love Jordana, a brand which offers a large selection of good-quality, cruelty-free products in a wide selection of shades, and the color of this lipstick is delicious enough to make the drawbacks of the formula worth dealing with.

If Jordana would tweak the formula a bit to make it less drying, and replace the doe-foot applicator with a brush, I don’t think they’d be able to keep this one in stock!