Marc Jacobs Finish-Line Perfecting Coconut Setting Powder

4.5

on 10/5/2018 5:30:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Amazing!!
I have tried so many setting powders that have failed me. Givenchy, huda beauty, mac..

With this lightly tinted powder my undereye looks amazing and smooth, natural, almost completely crease free. Although if you bake with it it tightens and stats creating creases! So don’t bake. The tightening is great for the pores. Bake on your t zone only.

Makes my skin so smooth and doesn’t alter the shade of my foundation(olive tan skin). Everything on top like blush and bronzer looks amazing (I nearly set my entire face tho)
Prevents my foundation from seperating, handles my oils better than most powders, blurres pores, gives no flashback, my skin loves it! and I don’t really have complaints.

Packaging is GENIUS nothing spills out, very neat.
Repurchasing for sure!

There are many things that I like about the new Marc Jacobs Finish-Line Perfecting Coconut Setting Powder, one is the fact that it is certainly more translucent than many other "translucent" setting powders. I like that this also contains a couple of antioxidants such as cocoa because the more antioxidants I can get the better. This does a good job setting foundation and doesn't accentuate the dry areas on my face and this never ends up looking cake-y. The packaging is beautiful and also cleverly keeps the powder contained within the cap. The factors that I don't like about this powder is that this is fragranced with a couple of different fragrance ingredients. The other thing is that this is a little pricey for a setting powder with Talc as the first ingredient. My review video can be seen here:

Video Reviews & Tutorials