Josie Maran Cosmetics Divine Drip Argan Oil and Honey Sleeping Nectar

Josie Maran Cosmetics Divine Drip Argan Oil and Honey Sleeping Nectar
Divine Drip Argan Oil and Honey Sleeping Nectar

on 3/20/2019 11:39:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

This Sleeping Nectar is lovely for dry skin and/or dry climates. I have several good moisturizers, but in the height of winter nothing was really cutting it except for Josie Maran products. I have been using Argan Milk day and night, with Face Butter in the day and Sleeping Nectar at night. This even got me through a vacation in cold, dry Denver that would normally leave me with seriously chapped, dehydrated skin. Someone mentioned that this doesn't really have any actives, which is true -- this is for dry, dehydrated skin. If I am able to really moisturize my dry skin, I look younger. But that being said, there's nothing to stop you from using serums underneath this incredibly rich cream. By the way, there is no fragrance if you get the unscented, and the cream is very rich and thick, but is not greasy. Start with a little bit. You can always add more if needed.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

I love this sleeping nectar. It makes my skin dewy and moisturized without being oily or sticky. It really leaves my skin with a nice feel and soft to the touch, and I find it perfect for no-makeup days and my evening routine. I immediately noticed the way my skin felt when I woke up the first morning after using this overnight. I kind of wish it had more actives, but I find that as long as I keep it moisturized, my skin is very happy. The little glass jar is cute but slightly heavy for travel, however I find the same thing with most of the packaging from this line so I put a bit in a small plastic container for travel. I first tried the body version of the Divine Drip and it is great on my decollete and shoulders, so I had high hopes for the face version. I wasn't disappointed!