Avon Avon Anew Ultimate Eye Cream

Avon Avon Anew Ultimate Eye Cream

1 review

I haven't used Avon products in a long time, but I happened into some of this eye cream a few weeks ago, and I actually like it. It is a fairly thick cream in a little pot-no applicator, so you have to use your fingers to apply, but I usually do around my eyes-easier to make sure I'm not stretching or pulling the skin. The cream has a faint tangy odor, but it goes away and isn't that bad. I prefer to put it on before bed, as I have never found an eye cream that doesn't make eye makeup run all over my face. On top of the pot is a little compartment with a waxy substance inside-you are supposed to apply the cream first, then pat this beeswax-like stuff over it. I have found that the cream by itself is plenty-it absorbs quickly, and doesn't rub off on my pillow. Nor do I wake up the next morning to find it sitting on top of my skin-no residue! The fine lines I have begun to notice around my eyes have noticeably softened, though of course they haven't gone away-nothing in a jar will do that, but this has lessened their appearance. I might actually buy this again, though I think I will wait until I've gone through the whole pot to decide-I've been using it for about three weeks right now, and I think I've got another couple of weeks left in the pot. Not bad!