Equate Foaming Facial Cleanser

Equate Foaming Facial Cleanser

3.0

Water (aqua), cocamidopropyl hydroxysultaine, glycerin, sodium lauroyl sarcosinate, peg-150 pentaerythrityl tetrastearate, peg-6 caprylic/capric glycerides, niacinamide, propylene glycol, sodium methyl cocoyl taurate, ceramide np, ceramide eop, ceramide ap, sodium hyaluronate, cholesterol, sodium chloride, phytosphingosine, citric acid, disodium edta, sodium lauroyl lactylate, methylchloroisothiazolinone, methylisothiazolinone, carbomer, xanthan gum

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Bought this at Walmart while I was travelling, I ran out of my Vanicream Gentle Cleanser. First, I have normal/oily skin and live in a warm, humid environment. My skin is not sensitive. I love this cleanser! This does not leave any residue on my face (it washes off cleanly) it removes all my makeup, and my skin feels soft afterwards. 12 oz for $5.32 is a really good deal. I see this becoming an HG for me.

IMHO for the price I think this facial cleanser is worth a try for everyone.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Warm

This review is for Walmart's knock-off version of CeraVe's Foaming Facial Cleanser for normal to oily skin. Do NOT be fooled by the vaguely similar ingredients! Unlike the real stuff, this cleanser leaves a nasty residue (my face never felt clean the times i used it). It's pretty gross. It also irritates my skin and makes it slightly, but persistently red and inflamed for hours afterwards (my skin felt like it was burning all day after i used it in the AM).

I wasted $7 on it but you don't have to! Just buy the real version or go to Target and get the Up & Up version for $8.