Eylure Accents 003 Lashes

Price: $

on 12/18/2017 11:34:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Total false lash newbie over here (literally have stayed away from them out of fear but tried them for my graduation ceremony) These bad boys are INCREDIBLE. The brand Eylure had plenty of options to choose from, but given that I didn't want super dramatic lashes I picked up the "Accents" (003) style for around 6 bucks at Target. These are INCREDIBLE. Not only do you get glue, but you also get a silver plastic tweezer like item that helps with placement (I actually used my own tweezers for this). They look SO natural and gave my lashes more fullness and blended in so well, no one knew I had falsies on but these gave my lashes the extra push I needed to notice a difference. I didn't have to cut any excess band off, and these fit just great. I think this is an awesome set for beginners or anyone who wants a more subtle false lash look. I will obviously need more practice with these, but for the price and quality you can't beat it! When I get more comfortable with wearing falsies I will definitely try more options out from this brand!