Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Stunna Lip Paint Longwear Fluid Lip Color

Stunna Lip Paint Longwear Fluid Lip Color

3.0

on 12/14/2018 11:33:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I cannot tell if i love this or I'm buying into the hype but i do like this. I like that its not a terrible feeling on my lips and lasts forever. It is not totally dry and has slip, itll literally stay on past shower and into bed and next day. I got the RED, uncensored? The "universal flattering red" and i have medium skin tone. It is NICE dont get me wrong, just not sure its amazing omg red. Ive felt the same with Russian Red from MAC and that Dior one thats supposed to be best red ever and a Loreal one used on Mad Men. I think Red will always be bold to wear and plays into beauty addicts concept of this show stopping red lip. Soo, because ive over analyzed this, i do not know if its truly an amazing Red or just a normal wow pop anyway red. The formula is wonderful. I do like it. Try it first in store is my recommendation.

on 5/6/2018 4:44:00 AM

I had high hopes for this and was so excited to try it after seeing it on instagram. Unfortunately it is far too runny and the applicator is a nightmare! If you get it right first time and it drys then it looks incredible, but I found that I got it everywhere and it only got worse as I topped it up through the day. Such a shame as with a flat applicator and a thicker paint it would be amazing!

on 1/5/2018 4:08:00 AM

I love the colour and the packaging but I hate the formula. Super messy and gets all over everything. Was super disappointed and ended up returning it.

on 12/24/2017 2:35:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

Completely torn by this lipstick... Gorgeous colour, lovely packaging, easy to reapply. But I hate the applicator with a passion. I just can’t apply this without the use of cotton buds & buckets of concealer. It also transfers on absolutely everything! Don’t accidentally touch your lips cause it will end up everywhere. This also means that it bleeds into fine lines, which is a disaster when wearing such a prominent colour. Such a shame as it is totally gorgeous and I’ve received many compliments while wearing it.

Video Reviews & Tutorials