Divinebrow by Divine Herbal

Divinebrow by Divine Herbal

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

This and the 'lash' product by this company was recommended to me by a beautician in London who had used it herself. I purchased this online along with a few other products and will share my reviews. Interestingly I used to use a hair product by this brand some years ago and had completely forgotten about it until now. Have re-stocked up on that plus their other products and will review them one by one. This Divinebrow I used maybe 2-3 months in which time my brows looked significantly fuller and thicker than they were before. It wasn't an overnight thing as it took some time but gradual. All I did was apply 1 drop every night - not in day. If you use too much will just get messy and plus you don't need to use that much. I would recommend to others with thin eyebrows or wanting to make them thicker to give this a try.

Years of overplucking my eyebrows left them just a little tooo thin. For quite a while I have been debating whether to go down the 'microblading' route or to opt for something more natural looking, but as always never got round to doing much about it (nothing new there!). Browsing online recently though I came across this, and having used and seen results with some of this brands' other products in the past; I decided to place an order whilst it was still fresh in my mind. It arrived the very next day!

The Divinebrow comes in a little silver twisty pen. I had to twist quite a number of times to get anything out for which I'm knocking of a lippy, but the product itself definitely gets full marks. Firstly it's organic - 99.8% to be precise. Secondly and most importantly - it works and it lasts. I used this for just under 4 months and there are lots of small new hairs appearing. At first they were very fine but now seem to be growing thicker. Admittedly I was concerned about excess hair growing on my forehead or cheeks but so far that hasn't happened (thank god for that!), it seems to work only on the follicles it's supposed to and not the ones it shouldn't. Definitely one of the best products I've tried in a while...as a bonus brows are also a lot more healthier-looking and conditioned since using this.

Popular Brows Products