Too Faced Peach Perfect Comfort Matte Foundation

Filtered by hair type : Other
Too Faced Peach Perfect Comfort Matte Foundation

4.7

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Butylene Glycol, Trimethyl Pentaphenyl Trisiloxane, Silica, Phenyl Trimethicone, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Magnesium Sulfate, Tribehenin, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Bis-PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract/Prunus Persica Fruit Extract, Phenyl Methicone, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract/Ficus Carica Fruit Extract, Dimethicone, Sodium Hyaluronate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Laureth-7, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Cellulose Gum, Methicone, Propylene Carbonate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetramethyl Hexaphenyl Tetrasiloxane, Glycerin, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Ethylhexylglycerin, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Xanthan Gum, Dimethicone Silylate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Fragrance/Parfum, Sorbic Acid, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Benzoate, Tocopherol, Potassium Sorbate, BHT, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

on 9/21/2017 5:36:00 PM

I am not a huge fan of matte makeup in general, but a lot of reviews on YouTube were saying that the claims this is a "comfort matte" were true, and honestly, the packaging made me really want to try it. It is definitely a medium coverage, I tend to prefer full coverage, so I used about 2 pumps of this to get my preferred level of coverage (they are pretty small pumps, though). It looked great, not cakey at all when blended in with a sponge.

The shade Snow is probably the closest I've ever come to a perfect shade match, which I really wasn't expecting. The finish of this before I set it with powder was not what I could call dewy, but it definitely wasn't totally matte. I guess it was more of a satin finish, but a very subtle one. It felt a slightly tacky to me, but I don't tend to have time or patience to wait for foundations to totally dry down. I do use a lot of skincare on my face to keep it moisturized, so I'm sure that played a part in the finish.

I really put it to the test by wearing it on an 80°F 90% humidity day where I was out and about. It help up fairly well, except around my upper lip (when I sweat, it always starts on my upper lip, which is incredibly annoying!) where it noticeably broke down. It remained beautiful in all other areas, even where I had sweated, so not sure why it broke down only around my upper lip. I wear glasses and sunglasses, and I was kind of shocked at how little transfer this had onto them (there was still some, but less than usual).

Love the packaging, love the amount of product you get (1.6 oz vs the usual 1.0 oz). I'm not crazy about the whole peach scent, I bought the bronzer where it is definitely more noticeable, and I'm just not a fan. But it never lingers very long so it's basically a non-issue. I also love that it is photo friendly, I think I may have found my wedding foundation!

on 9/16/2017 5:32:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Yes, it does have a fragrance. The fragrance dissipates quickly. It is a medium coverage, but easily build able to full coverage. My whole face looked just as fresh and great 10 hours later as it did right after I was finished applying my makeup. It settle a small amount into my deep fore headlines, but using a setting powder on that area solved that. The rest of my face- this foundation di not budge, did not transfer, did not crease, had a beautiful finished all day long.

on 9/10/2017 11:30:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

I like this foundation a lot. When you have oily skin you flock to makeup offerings that have claims of "matte" and "long lasting." So since this was touted as a very matte collection I bought the primer, foundation, setting powder and setting spray. The foundation is beautiful! I bought this in Mahogany which is the darkest shade. I am sure they will come up with more later. You get more than 1 oz of foundation for around $34 which is a steal these days. Lasts decently, this is no Estée Lauder double wear. Finish is certainly matte and I would repurchase.

Video Reviews & Tutorials