Too Faced Peach Perfect Comfort Matte Foundation

Too Faced Peach Perfect Comfort Matte Foundation

3.9

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Butylene Glycol, Trimethyl Pentaphenyl Trisiloxane, Silica, Phenyl Trimethicone, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Magnesium Sulfate, Tribehenin, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Bis-PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract/Prunus Persica Fruit Extract, Phenyl Methicone, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract/Ficus Carica Fruit Extract, Dimethicone, Sodium Hyaluronate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Laureth-7, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Cellulose Gum, Methicone, Propylene Carbonate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetramethyl Hexaphenyl Tetrasiloxane, Glycerin, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Ethylhexylglycerin, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Xanthan Gum, Dimethicone Silylate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Fragrance/Parfum, Sorbic Acid, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Benzoate, Tocopherol, Potassium Sorbate, BHT, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

I love this foundation, it is my go-to. I have used this non-stop since picking it up. It is gorgeous. It also is quite large, and you get more product in this bottle (40ml) than you do from a standard foundation (30ml), making it great value for money. It comes in a pump bottle, and has a medium consistency. Somewhat creamy but not too thick. It has a very strong peach scent which I love, but may be a turn-off for those who are sensitive to fragrance. My preferred method of application is with a damp sponge, though a brush works well too. It applies easily, without streaking or caking. It blends easily into the skin and gives a medium-full coverage without looking cakey or mask-like. My freckles can still peek through, though blemishes and redness will be covered. It wears well and really is transfer proof! I wore this when I had a cold and was blowing my nose, and it still held up! It lasts all day without transferring or disappearing, it is my favourite to wear for a long day at work in the heat. I absolutely adore this foundation and would happily recommend it to everyone, and definitely repurchase.

on 12/20/2018 12:48:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

i love this foundation. this however, it's definitely NOT full coverage. the finish is beautiful and it wears beautifully throughout the day. i used this when i went hiking and my foundation did not budge (i set it with a foundation powder). it's a great foundation, honestly.

on 11/30/2018 1:04:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Product works great for me.

I have extremely oily skin but am using Retin A and therefore am prone to the inevitable dry spots. This product keeps me matte for longer than most and does not settle into aforementioned dry spots. The scent is mild and does not linger. Product does not separate much or settle into any fine lines.

Overall, this is a win for me and I would re purchase.

on 11/8/2018 1:31:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Since I've begun wearing foundation (six years ago), I was on a long, tedious, and treacherous mission for the perfect foundation for my intensely oily, texturized, and acne-prone skin. I'm telling you, I have tried absolutely E V E R Y T H I N G that both the Mac store and Sephora have recommended. I then finally settled for Mac's Studio Fix Fluid for three years and prior, it was Maybelline's Matte and Poreless foundation. I say the word settle because I thought those were the best foundations - even beat the high end ones. However.. I watched a review on YouTube of a girl who has similar skin as me, and she swears by this foundation. I AGREE. I have been using this for over a year now and it is just perfect. it literally lasts over fourteen hours, and I only have to blot once.. even in the humidity of Montreal's summer. It states that it is also transfer resistant - yup. I honestly will not be able to live without this foundation. Purchase this if you've got similar skin to mine!!!!

on 10/30/2018 12:55:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I really did think this was my holy grail foundation, it’s good coverage, looks fantastic on the skin as a natural matte finish and doesn’t transfer! Plus it’s 36$ for 1.6 ounces, way more than a standard foundation. However, the scent in this aggravated my skin to the extreme and it broke me out horribly, I had cysts and pustules that would not go away for months. As of right now, it has caused some scarring and I can only say proceed with caution with this foundation, and hope that your skin isn’t as sensitive as mine.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I typically don’t care for matte foundations but this one is an exception. Nice coverage and it doesn’t give my skin that dehydrated look that I find with other matte formulas. The fragrance is noticeable upon initial application but doesn’t linger. I would call this demi matte/satin. The coverage is medium and buildable. I appreciate the pump and tube. No worries about breaking it. I will repurchase this one for sure.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

This is certainly a 5 star foundation - even with the loud fragrance. The colors appear darker than they are once blended in the skin. I received two deluxe samples of this from Too Faced in Snow and Almond and I thought my shade would be snow but it turned out to me Almond. I am light skinned with neutral to yellow undertones. The foundation looks flawless for well over 15 hours, without breaking down. It doesn't dry out the skin, however, it does transfer. I'm not sure why or how they get away with the transfer resistant claims. Talk on your cell phone and your face will be on the phone, wear a turtleneck, etc. and there is your face. I will say this - I did not buy this foundation because Covergirl Matte BB cream is way better than this. It's $5.00, my shade is fair and it doesn't transfer at all! Imagine that!

EDIT: COLOR is lighter, not darker once blended in the skin -- sorry

on 9/22/2018 11:15:00 AM

This is one of my favorite foundations. This lasts all day on me, gives me very good coverage but not too full and thick. It feels comfortable on the skin. Comfort matte is right!!! The scent is mild and goes away in a few seconds after I apply. I use this in the shade Almond (i am nc20 in MaC).

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This is the foundation that I'm wearing on daily basis. My skin is sensitive especially to alcohol and fragrance; and I find this silicone-based foundation doesn't irritate my skin at all, though it has a (pleasant) peachy smell. In fact, the scent fades away so quickly that I hardly notice it when wearing it throughout the day.

The foundation gives my textured combination skin (oily T-zone, the rest of my face is normal to dry) a perfect comfortable airbrush matte complexion. It provides a solid buildable medium coverage, it doesn't take too much product to cover my whole face. It doesn't emphasize my texture and pores, cling on my dry patches or crease on areas around my nose and my chin (Only a few foundations ever do that to me). It doesn't sink into my smile lines and fine lines on the forehead and under eyes. It doesn't oxidize. It stays good on my skin from sunrise to sunset, with no need of setting powder or touch-ups, truly water-proof and transfer-proof (I never take the transfer-proof claim of brands seriously, until this one; no matter what I do like touching, pinching, hugging someone,.. it doesn't move or transfer.). It looks better in natural sunlight than other matte foundations I've tried. At the end of the day, it holds my oil at bay and my skin looks dewy in a natural way. I'm totally in love.

I was struggling a little bit to find the best method of application when I first got it. I personally think that the foundation looks best when applied with a more loose-packed brush than a typical dense-packed one and sponges. It spreads over my skin easily and evenly, leaving an airbrush finish.

I also find that it works well with Hourglass veil mineral primer. When my skin is on the drier side because of the change of season, a hydrating primer like Laura Mercier foundation one is a good option.

The shade range of the foundation isn't good enough, unfortunately. If you have very pale or dark skin, you probably won't find your shade. My skin is 1Y07 in Sephora color iq, NC25 in Mac and I use the shade Warm nude, which is a perfect one.

on 9/2/2018 6:39:00 PM

I was matched in store for the product and was matched with the shade Snow, this seems to be the lightest shade, which is quite surprising as I'm not that fair. It made me think the shade range may not be that wide. However, I bought the foundation and it goes on really well. I feel like it may look a bit cakey if too much is applied, but I use 1-2 pumps and it seems to be the right amount. Its definitely medium coverage, not full but it looks very natural on if you apply the right amount. I have combination skin, but it tends to get very oily throughout the day with my usual bare minerals foundation however with the Peach perfect it lasts all day. I can have my makeup on for 10 hours which I wear to work and my t-zone does not get shiny or oily when it usually does. Really impressed with this foundation and definitely recommend to people with oily/combonation skin