3.9

$36.00 on Sephora
Shop Now

Reviews

2 months ago

This has replaced Estee Lauder Double Wear Light for me. It's much better value (you get heaps more in the tube) and I prefer the finish. I wore Soft Fresco in EL and I wear Porcelain in this foundation. It works best for me applied to a well-moisturised face, by which I mean almost tacky or sticky. It applies beautifully with fingers or a damp sponge. I don't like using a brush with this, I always seem to end up with too much on (that may be operator error). I LOVE the smell, although it doesn't last if you don't like it. I use Nars Setting Powder on top and it lasts all day. I like the pump-top tube! I have had compliments on my skin when wearing it (two compliments but that's a lot for me!). I'll be repurchasing this!

About reviewer (41 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Medium

EyesGreen

2 months ago

I love this foundation. It's matte without being ultramatte, applies perfectly with hands, remains respectable over the day and fades with dignity instead of crumbling into sludge. It's firmly in the medium coverage category and looks as natural as I've ever seen a matte foundation look. The tube is a hefty 50ml instead of the usual 30, so I consider it a decent value. The fragrance probably isn't the healthiest for the skin, but sue me, I like it. I've found that I don't need primer, not even on my nose, because it doesn't sink into pores. I do still need powder, but someone with less oily skin than mine may not. The Vanilla shade is a perfect match for me but I can also wear Nude and Seashell.

About reviewer (410 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Coarse

6 months ago

This is such a great foundation, a true staple of mine. 𝑰 𝒉𝒂𝒅 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏 π’–π’”π’Šπ’π’ˆ π’Šπ’• 𝒇𝒐𝒓 π’‚π’π’Žπ’π’”π’• 𝒂 π’šπ’†π’‚π’“! I love trying new foundations, so I am straying from this for something cheaper, but I have a feeling I may just come back to it. My shade is Warm Nude, and it is such a perfect match. Aside from that, π’•π’‰π’Šπ’” π’Šπ’” 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒔𝒕-π’˜π’†π’‚π’“π’Šπ’π’ˆ π’‡π’π’–π’π’…π’‚π’•π’Šπ’π’π’” 𝑰'𝒗𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’‘π’“π’Šπ’—π’Šπ’π’†π’ˆπ’† 𝒐𝒇 π’˜π’†π’‚π’“π’Šπ’π’ˆ. Smooth and natural, lightweight, yet medium-full coverage. It retails for $36, which is middle-range (compared to $50+, which is not unusual nowadays). Great quality β™₯ Too Faced foundations never disappoint me. ❦ It stays put all day long, so it does really well in Texas heat, and it lasts a busy 12 hour shift at work. It's also one of the least transferring foundations I've worn. It never feels heavy, and it doesn't stay tacky.

About reviewer (149 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlue

7 months ago

I tried a sample of this foundation in the shade vanilla which does match my NC20 skin tone. I actually love how long lasting this foundation is! It doesn’t really disappear from my fave throughout the day like a few other foundations that I have tried recently. The only reason that I gave it 4 stars is because 1) it contains fragrance; and 2) for this price point I would have expected more out of a foundation (for example: spf). But I do enjoy using this foundation, if it wasn’t for the fragrance and price point I would have purchased the full size! And yes this foundation is oily skin friendly, it doesn’t break up on my face by the end of day.

About reviewer (81 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOily, Other

HairBlack

EyesBlack

2.0

7 months ago

I first tried using this foundation because I went to sephora and it was I asked for a recommendation and that’s what she recommended but im really not impressed the foundation looks cakey even when when I use my full skin care routine and primer it only lasts about 4 hours throughout my day at work and the coverage is not very good I wouldn’t recommend this if you have combination or oily skin throughout the day it comes off in your t-zone because of oil and it says it’s resistant proof but i have allergies and the first time I wipe my nose it all comes off even with setting powder and spray. I’ve honestly got drug store foundations 10x better then this one and a lot cheaper. The packaging is really cute and it smells pretty good but other then that I would not waste your money on this it is not an ideal foundation. I never leave bad reviews but this foundation has made an exception

About reviewer (1 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairRed

2.0

7 months ago

Went on smooth. Smelled good but wasn't matte at all on my oily skin.

About reviewer (1040 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

EyesBlue

7 months ago

I have used EDDW for about 10 years and have had trouble finding something new. I really love this foundation and keep oscillating between it and the Double Wear. I'm an NC13 and in the winter have used Snow and in the summer, Porcelain (I think Snow may be a tad too light). I wear Ecru in DW. The Too Faced goes on nicely and covers most of my problems without looking cakey. I like the less matte finish of it too. I was looking for something new as I was finding the DW was looking a bit too heavy even though I wear a very light amount of it. I do find the DW lasts longer on my oily skin than the Too Faced, but the DW also seems to break up a bit on my skin whereas the TF doesn't. I don't know if it's that my DW is getting a little old. Overall, I'm torn. I love that the TF has more product for less money and that it comes with a pump (really EL?), but the EL is a slightly better colour match for me. Wonder if I should mix Snow and Porcelain?

About reviewer (56 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

EyesBrown

9 months ago

Eeee! I love this make up. Excellent coverage, matte yet dewy perfection. I friggen love it. And compared to other brands of foundation, this one is very well priced, does not dry out your skin and smells amazing! Excellent for shift workers like me - recently did one of my 14 hour shifts wearing this little baby and she did not budge until I washed it all off with face wash at the end of my shift. Amazing. Doesn’t make me break out either. I love it, I love it, I love it!

About reviewer (52 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBrunette

9 months ago

This foundation is seriously my holy grail. It truly is better than the Estee Lauder Double Wear foundation. This foundation makes me look so beautiful all day, and I can wear it for 10 hours and still not get oily!!! The scent may be too much for some people, but it does not affect me at all. 100% recommend!

About reviewer (23 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Other, Other

EyesBrown

10 months ago

Purchased at Sephora, in store for about $45. First, I admit that I don't like the feel of makeup on my face and you can feel this foundation as it sits on your face. But it doesn't feel super heavy; t is fairly comfortable to wear, even by my standards of not liking the feel of foundation. On me, it provides full coverage. My skin has been pretty clear lately so I use less than 1 pump's worth of product, which I apply with a damp sponge. I apply more product on my nose and cheeks as I tend to have a lot of natural flushing there as well as veins that you can see through my skin. I'm glad that they've expanded their shade range to lighter shades like "snow" or I never would have been able to just buy and wear this foundation - although snow is almost too dark for me (yep, I'm translucent). The foundation lasts pretty well although summer in the south is rough on any foundation. The finish is a soft matte, as expected and it looks smooth on my skin. Touch ups are a necessity. Blot and powder. Even then though, it still looks good. The only thing I don't like is is the scent. It's a cream and fig scent and it isn't that I don't like the way it smells, it's that my skin doesn't like it. I have very sensitive skin and it can get more red and/or irritated by fragrances. I do like the packaging. I personally like the tubes over bottles - even if they don't have a pump. I think they're more hygienic and keep your product from being exposed to as air longer. I would buy it again even though I would prefer a fragrance-free formula.

About reviewer (100 reviews)

Age30-35