Too Faced Peach Perfect Comfort Matte Foundation

Too Faced Peach Perfect Comfort Matte Foundation

3.9

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Butylene Glycol, Trimethyl Pentaphenyl Trisiloxane, Silica, Phenyl Trimethicone, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Magnesium Sulfate, Tribehenin, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Bis-PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract/Prunus Persica Fruit Extract, Phenyl Methicone, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract/Ficus Carica Fruit Extract, Dimethicone, Sodium Hyaluronate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Laureth-7, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Cellulose Gum, Methicone, Propylene Carbonate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetramethyl Hexaphenyl Tetrasiloxane, Glycerin, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Ethylhexylglycerin, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Xanthan Gum, Dimethicone Silylate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Fragrance/Parfum, Sorbic Acid, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Benzoate, Tocopherol, Potassium Sorbate, BHT, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

I ordered this foundation in "Nude", and I couldn't be happier with the color match. It has just enough of a pinkish tone that it compliments my cool, fair skin without making it look red. It takes awhile to set, but that could be because I use moisturizer underneath.

Medium coverage, but buildable, dries to a matte finish. It looks like my skin but better, especially for my oily combo skin. It doesn't seem to emphasize my minor lines or wrinkles, but I could see where this may cling to dry patches. When I put it on at first, it doesn't have enough coverage for my redness, however after waiting a few minutes and putting on a second layer, it looks great. Seems to last on me for around four hours, which is pretty good, since my skin 'eats' foundation.

I will definitely be purchasing this one again. After trying several drug store foundations which haven't met my expectations, this one is fantastic. I love the peachy smell too, however some people may be bothered by it.

on 1/22/2018 12:21:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love this foundation. I have combo oily skin. Tzone oily cheeks normal to dry. This foundation goes on smooth not cakey. Doesnt get oily doesnt transfer i love it. It does run dark and yellow go to the store to grt matched. Im extremly yellow toned so i didnt have a problem.

on 1/8/2018 9:25:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I have very oily, acne-prone, and textured skin. The foundation plays with lots of other products. I always get oily, but this holds back the oil with this line's primer and mattifying powder. I do need to blot, but the foundation doesn't transfer and it looks beautiful like when I first applied it. It is not too thick like the estee lauder double wear, but covers just as well. It's very very VERY hard for me to find foundations that don't transfer because I am so oily, but this foundation didn't transfer. I also was able to find a perfect match in nude.

on 1/8/2018 2:15:00 PM

I put this on this morning and my skin looked awesome. literally like porcelain. It also doesn't feel heavy or cakey, but gives that nice airbrushed looked. The colors do run yellow (I purchased snow) but the yellow cancelled out my redness which actually worked out great. It didn't make me look sick, orange, or jaundice (like MAC cosmetics), it just made my redness look less red.

My complaint is the oil control. I've had this on for 7 hours, and set it with a matte powder, but I've still had to blot twice and still feel pretty oily/greasy. This foundation does absolutely nothing for oil control, but it looks so good on my skin I'm willing to overlook the fact that I have to continuously blot.

It had a smell when I put it on but that quickly dissipated-I never once smelled it on my face after applying. Overall, this is a very comfortable foundation, it doesn't feel heavy, makes my skin look great, but it doesn't control oil and the shades to run pretty yellow.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

SKIN TYPE:IM DRY,EXCEMA,BOUTS OF PSORIASIS,AND MY SKIN IS ALWAYS BRIGHT RED,NO ONE HAS AS DRY OF SKIN AS I HAVE.IM IN MY 40'S,I HAVE BEEN SEARCHING FOR FOUNDATION FOR 7 YEARS SINCE THEY DISCONTINUED MY FOUNDATION.I HAVE TRIED OVER AT LEAST A HUNDRED FOUNDATIONS HIGH END TO DRUGSTORE,EVEN ONLINE ONES,NOTHING WORKED ALMOST EVERYTHING OXIDIZED TO AN ORANGE COLOR,AND IF I FOUND A GOOD COLOR,THE FINISH WAS TERRIBLE,OR IT WOULD SINK INTO EVERY WRINKLE OR LINE,OR PORE,JUST COULD NOT FIND ANY FOUNDATION,I HAD GIVEN UP,UNTIL I SEEN PEOPLE ON YOUTUBE DOING NUMEROUS VIDEOS ON TOO FACED PEACH PERFECT FOUNDATION. ( I FINALLY FOUND MY HG,THE COLOR MATCHED ME (WARM NUDE),IT WENT ON EASILY,DID NOT SINK INTO MY WRINKLES OR PORES,IT STAYED ON FOR HOURS,NO OXIDIZING,NOT A DRY SPOT IN SIGHT,THAT HAS NEVER HAPPENED IN 20 YEARS OF FOUNDATION ON ME,MY SKIN LOOKS SO SMOOTH,I LOOK 10 YEARS YOUNGER YAY,MY CONCEALER BLENDED WELL WITH THIS,AND THE PACKAGING IS AWESOME CANT STOP LOOKING AT IT.BEST APPLIED WITH A BEAUTY BLENDER,I CANT SAY ENOUGH GOOD THINGS ABOUT THIS FOUNDATION,EXCEPT THANK YOU GOD FOR HELPING ME FIND THIS ANSWER TO PRAYER.

on 1/2/2018 2:19:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I wanted so badly to like this foundation. People who generally like the same foundations I like LOVE this foundation. I thought I would too. I was wrong. I tried different primers, different mixers, different setting sprays, and no matter what, it just looks cakey powdery on my skin. It creates bumps where I don't have bumps and emphasizes every little bit of texture I do have. If I use a glowy primer, apply with a damp sponge, and use lots of setting spray, it looks ok for the first hour or two but then gets cakey and dry looking. I may try it again in the summer when it's a bit more humid but for me this was a total fail :(

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

My holy grail foundation is EL Doublewear. I have been wearing double wear for over 20 years. I wanted to try something cheaper. I read reviews and watched many YouTube videos before deciding to try this. Sephora had a great deal and I received 15% off. The color ranges are limited, so I really recommend that you go into the store to be color matched. This foundation really oxidize so make sure to select minimum two shades lighter. I was not able to find a color match, but did not want to buy two tubes, so selected a color that gave me a slight tan. The foundation has a very peachy smell that for me was overwhelming with a slight burning sensatation. It takes forever for the smell to go away and about 2 hours for burning to settle down. After application the color looked slightly gray. After 12 hours I was itchy and could not wait to wash my face, but the next morning my face was very soft to the touch. The peach and fig was nice for moisture on the face. This will not replace EL.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I have normal skin. I like the feeling of a matte foundation and want my makeup to last long so I mostly stick to these types of foundations.

My skintone is NC25, I like foundations that are a hair darker. I first tried Warm Nude and Light Beige. I used Light Beige in Born this Way. In this line, Warm Nude and Light Beige look almost identical to me. They are both very peach/orange toned, and I need a foundation that is neutral yellow. I could get away with a one sheer layer beauty blender application of Warm Nude or Light Beige. A Sephora associate suggested I try Vanilla because it's yellow. I was skeptical because it's the 2nd or 3rd lightest shade, and Vanilla sounds so pale. (Silly I know). She was right, Vanilla was a way better fit. I would say it's a good choice for people NC20-25. It matches my skin exactly, but doesn't warm up the face the way I would like.

The foundation has a similar quality to Double Wear, the way it sticks to the face but isn't dry looking. However I do find that I have to powder down double wear, but do not have to powder down peach perfect. I like to apply powder cheek products right on top. The coverage can be whatever you want it to be depending on application method and how much you use.

Great value and packaging.

on 12/24/2017 9:35:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

First off I have to say this foundation is way better than the Born This Way. It gives great (not completely full though) coverage. I have normal skin borderline dry but my skin care game is upped in the winter so I don't get dry patches. The color is strange, I highly recommend not buying online but going in stores and seeing the tester for yourself. It doesn't oxidize per se but definitely gets a tiny darker later in the day. It's nothing to worry about as it won't make your face and neck not match. What prevents me from liking this to its full potential is I don't like how the finish changes within a few hours. No it doesn't fade, it doesn't crease, it doesn't look patchy, it doesn't sink into pores but the finish changes. It's matte but when your first apply it and for the first few hours, it looks like a natural Demi matte. However throughout the day my face starts looking like a flat matte pancake even if I wear luminizing primer underneath. This is definitely a foundation you would want to carry a setting spray with to revive. Ehh I can see how it can affect texture and dry skin but apply with beauty blender and it should be ok. Overall not the worst but also not the best...just meh.

on 12/21/2017 8:14:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

If you have oily skin, try this! It’s super matte and NOT going anywhere. However, I find that this clings to dry spots pretty bad. I also suggest to not order this online but get colour matched in person as the colour descriptions are off. I’m not a pale person what so ever but for some reason even the colour “Porcelain” was too dark and orange for me.