66%
package quality

price range

Reviews

2 years ago

This made my skin look fantastic! It lasted well, didn’t break me out and looked natural. I am very pleased.

About reviewer (45 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinVery Dry, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Curly, Fine

EyesGreen

2 years ago

Once I got the color right, I was very impressed with this stick. This is my favorite. Tarte foundation. The rest seem to turn orange on me. I can use this sheered out or build coverage, which I like. Plays well with other foundations when used as a concealer, too. This is my favorite stick and I’ve tried a LOT of them.

About reviewer (517 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairSilver, Straight, Fine

EyesHazel

2 years ago

I really like this foundation. My skin is not excessively oily, and I wear this without a powder. It has a nice finish and feels light on my skin, it doesn’t settle into fine lines or crease. The shades seem to run lighter than in the other Tarte foundations.

About reviewer (15 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesBlue

3.0

2 years ago

Overall, not very impressed. This foundation gives a nice lightweight, medium coverage. Great shade selection, feels creamy and blends nicely. But, the longer I wear it the more "obvious" it looks on my dry skin; as if it highlights my patches and pores. I have stick foundation that are better, but if you want more details on why I don't recommend this one, check out my separate review here (http://www.partyparrotblog.com/single-post/2017/11/07/A-Rather-Large-Tarte-Haul). Real bummer, because Tarte do such good concealers and correctors.

About reviewer (539 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Other, Other

EyesBrown

2.0

2 years ago

<object onclick="ga('send', {hitType: 'event',eventCategory: 'Ajax Interaction',eventAction: 'PlayVideo',eventLabel: ''});" width="360" height="320"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/shw23tUnrvk"><param name="wmode" value="transparent"><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/shw23tUnrvk" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="360" height="320"></object> Blends in easily and evens out your skin. It feels a little slippery before you set it and I found it sat on top of my nose weirdly. It claims to be matte, but it is more natural/skinlike. I found the coverage to be light. It separated around my nose creases and wrinkles, which is kinda unusual for me. I think this would be better for people with dry skin, as I always felt greasy at the end of the day. It's also costly.... although the packaging is gorgeous and the stick makes it easy to apply and use.

About reviewer (306 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Coarse

EyesHazel

2 years ago

This foundation is very quick to use. Swipe on your face and takes almost NO time to blend. For that reason it's perfect when in a rush. Can get oily on oily spots but that's pretty much any foundation I use. This one does not separate as the day goes as much as other foundations( MUFE HD especially does this to me). Medium and easily full coverage. Very pretty satiny skin like finish. Color matches me perfect which is rare. Doesn't seem to cause breakouts but def heavier on my skin than my powder routine which could lead to clogged pores with daily use over a period of time. I save this for days I want to look extra polished with out extra effort.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

Age25-29