Treat Beauty - Marshmallow Cream Jumbo Lip Balm

I actually bought the candy apple and the unicorn iridescent but it wasn't on the product list. Anyway they are EXPENSIVE! A certain company used to make jumbo lip balm but stopped for some reason and you can't get them anywhere else. They are nice and hydrating but don't last long so you gotta reapply often. They smell nice but the candy apple was more cinnamon than candy apple and that was a big let down. The colors are nice and you can use them all over your face so this justifies the price I guess and they are all natural. When they have a sale stock up because that doesn't happen often.

I have Butterscotch, Toffee and Marshmallow Cream and this one is my least favorite. The marshmallow scent is barely there, and there's a super strong Stevia taste as others have mentioned. Really not worth bothering with. I highly recommend the other two scents though.
For some reason this one is not very moisturizing either. I have little rough patches around the outside of my lips after using this all day today.

EDIT: After using this for a couple more weeks, it seems that my lips adjusted to it and I don't have any more issues with dryness. The scent has become stronger the more I use it too, it's super sweet and smells like a s'more. I'm a lot happier with it now.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

The formula itself is A+. The flavor is that of stevia sweetener (as are most of the flavors that this brand offers). The marshmallow scent is prevelant, but not strong enough in my opinion. Overall a good product, I just won't be repurchasing this flavor.

My real issue is with the owner herself (if you will). She seems to be masking all unfavorable reviews. Not a good tactic for business.

LOVE IT!! This is an awesome lip balm! It makes my lips feel amazing and it smells delicious. I also use it under my eyes for moisture and the large size of the tube makes me feel like a teenager again! Definitely a TREAT for your lips!!

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I can't believe that there aren't any reviews for this! This has to be one of the best lip balms I've ever purchased!
Treat Beauty is an independent company that makes USDA certified organic cruelty free products. The star of their product line is their jumbo lip balm (they also make an amazing lip scrub that's IN a lip balm tube and happens to be the best lip scrub I've ever used) which is a fatty 14g/.50 oz roll up, capped chapstick tube. Their most popular flavor has to be the Marshmallow Cream.

This lip balm smells SO good! If you have a sweet tooth and like sweet scents, this is going to be right up your alley. It's sweet without being sickeningly sweet and smells exactly like marshmallow! What's more, it even tastes like marshmallow! The taste is definitely sweet and it contains Stevia extract, but I don't find it to be TOO sweet and it doesn't have any chemical like aftertaste.

This balm is really moisturizing. It's primary ingredient is coconut oil. If you're sensitive to coconut oil then you're going to want to give this a pass. If you're not, you're in for a (ready for it?) treat!
I can't stand waxy, thick, or sticky balms. This has such a wonderful slip on the lips and doesn't feel heavy at all.
I put this on my lips before bed and wake up to super soft hydrated lips.

A single balm will run you $13.99 from their site, but usually it's less expensive on Amazon. That may seem a little pricey for one lip balm, but the amount of product you get and the quality is certainly worth it, and one tube will last for a looooong time.

If you're like me and you're always on the hunt for the perfect balm, I seriously recommend picking this up and trying it out. It won't be everyone's cup of tea but they do have other flavors that may be more to your liking.
They're definitely worth a shot. I, for one, will no longer be without a Treat jumbo balm!

Popular Lip Treatments