Skin79 Golden Snail Intensive BB Cream

Skin79 Golden Snail Intensive BB Cream

1 review

I own a few of Skin79 BB creams but since I've had such good results with snail mucin I decided to try this one. About me NW20 or below, very cool undertones, blonde hair, and green eyes for reference. This BB cream has pink in it so it does lean on the cool side it's also very light. This matches my skintone spot on so I was very pleased with that. They say golden snails are better than the regular snails they use but I wasn't interested in that. I was looking for snail mucin period, something that matches my skintone, and that lasts on my skin all day. This is great because it applies to a satin finish and it doesn't settle into fine lines at all. Nor did I get shiny and this did not fade instead it kinda melted into my skin making it look like my skin but better.

It has medium coverage for sure and it covered everything I needed it to without much concealer at all. I use a powder to set and then use my Skinfood moist makeup fixer to set this and it lasts all day. It says it has wrinkle care and whitening, it also has a SPF50+ pa+++ the sunscreen in this doesn't irritate my skin at all. So, I would say it's a light to medium coverage BB cream that can be built up if needed. I just use one layer and I apply it with my beauty blender and it looks flawless. I purchased mine on eBay for about 16$ with free shipping from a seller I trust. I'm very happy with this. Recommended.