Urban Decay Naked Heat

Filtered by hair type : Curly
Urban Decay Naked Heat

4.3

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 10/1/2017 7:36:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

If you love warm, neutral, yet 'natural' looks this is practically the only palette you will need in your life, especially if you have yellow undertones in your skin. I didn't buy into the hype of any of the other naked palettes but when I saw this I grabbed it with both hands. Buttery shadows, easy to blend, classy colours. I am in love. Somebody get me back up please 😁

Skin: Oily, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

So I actually got this product for free as an exchange of the Naked Smokey palette, which did not fair well on my NC50 skin. I love the Naked Heat. I plan to use this as my travel makeup palette. I usually only take a lot shadows when I am traveling for a week or longer, and this is an amazing palette for that, but still at a reasonable size (usually I take my MAC custom palette which is a little large). All of the colors look amazing on my skin and last a long time. I dont mind that there is no black because I rarely line my eyes. I think the sparkly burgundy is more than enough for the type of liner that I like to do on my eyes. I think that this is by far the best Naked Palette on the market and the best eyeshadow quality. I truly feel like my collection is complete, this is the most complete collection of warm shades that I own now...and if amazing on its own and as a supplement to other favorite shades.

on 8/13/2017 7:18:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

The colors in this palette are lovely, and the formulations are excellent. However, I have to agree with other reviewers in that their is not enough variation btw colors in this palette. Yes, I purchased this knowing these were all burnt sunset warm shades; however, the problem is that they all blend together once on the lid in such a way that it all seems to morph into one shade. For the $54 I paid, that's quite a letdown.