Urban Decay Naked Heat

Filtered by skin type : Very Dry
Urban Decay Naked Heat

1 review

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

This is great for anyone wanting to try the "opposite color" technique, it’s loaded with orange / amber shades. I think this would be a welcome addition to anyone's stash who has no/a few basic palettes and wanting something interesting, pretty, and fun.
However... I have looked through all of my other palettes and can find dupes for over half of the colors. Not exact dupes but close enough (ABH MR palette has several similar shades and is a way better formula.) The colors look the same on my eyes, probably because I’m trying to sheer them out, I can get the same effect from the dupe shades I'm finding. And just like a popular youtube reviewer said, it really could of used one or two more shades on the lighter side to balance it out, so I am taking one star off.
So… after much thought (and now a little heartbreak) I returned it. It honestly is a beautiful palette, but I’m 47 and work in a professional environment and I need to keep my looks super neutral, and I can’t get neutral from this palette. If I didn’t already have so many other fun palettes, I would keep it, but now I feel more confident dipping into those orange shades that I have neglected in my other palettes.