Urban Decay Naked Heat

Urban Decay Naked Heat

4.4

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 7/20/2018 12:51:00 PM

I love it- I'm a fan of neutral shades so I love the NAKED palettes. I currently own them all proving that I am willing to shell out the $ for such a great product. The diversity of colors make it easy to create different looks. I tend get a lot of copliments using this particular palette because the colors are so unique. I sometimes like to mix and match with my other palettes too. The cosistancy is smooth, pigminted and has great staying power- especially when paired with UD primer potions. The brush included in each palette is also very good. These shadows are worth every penny!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I absolutely love love love this palette. The packaging is stunning very good quality with a very nice size good quality mirror. Its beautifully pigmented the shadows are so buttery and blendable. Literally the perfect formula. The brush is very nice though you will need a blending/ crease brush aswell. Enough different shades & finishes to do many complete looks. Lots of transition & crease shades lots of finishes mattes, Satin & glittery/ foiled. Some of the more glittery foiled shades look drop dead gorgeous when you first dampen the brush with a little Fix+. This and Naked 3 are my HG Palettes.

Pro’s
Beautiful sturdy packaging
Stunning shades
Fab range of finishes
Can achieve many full looks
Great value for money
Great quality mirror
Nice usable brush
Great for everyday

Con’s
Absolutely addictive I will re purchase again & again
I wish it contained a inner corner highlight. But I just use the highlighter from my shapeshifter contour palette.

My brother bought me this product in one of the Dubai airport. It’s a phenomenal product. The colours are really beautiful and they are easy to apply. I am able to build up colour without getting eyeshadow all over my cheeks or looking like I had been in a pub brawl. I really like this product, however I earn a teacher’s salary and therefore I won’t be buying it again.

on 6/23/2018 1:03:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I was enamorated with this palette since its release. I live in Brazil and UD takes forever to launch anything here. In the case of NH, it took them a whole year to release the palette at ~75 US$.

I bought it the moment it was up in the Sephora site. It has an absolutely breath taking package... and that is all the good thing to be said about it.

This turd is the WORST MONEY SPENT in a makeup product ever. If your skintone is NC44... DON'T BUY IT!

Actually, DON'T BUY IT AT ALL!

The eyeshadows are dry, chalk and there is no pigmentation in my eyelid no matter what primer I use (WetNWild, Too faced, UDPP, Nyx Waterproof) and any of the brushes I have, be it dry or a little wet with MAC fix plus.

I've never wanted to THROW SOMETHING IN THE TRASH as I have with this palette. I can't return it to Sepgora in Brazil as they don't accept returns. I don't know if I got a bad one, but the fact is I lost money. Now I understand why people are using the Bad Habit dupe.

All stick with my Modern Ren and The Balm Nude Beach and Matte Shmaker.

PS: I've read reviews with people saying this turd has a better quality than the other Naked palette. If this is the best, I am just glad that I never wanted any of the others before this one (just because it is warm). My 5 US$ Colourpop Super Shock eyeshadows are waaaay awesome and waaaaaaaaaaaaaay cheaper. Shame on you UD.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I love these colors, it was love at first sight! I have very little fallout and I can achieve many looks within this one pallete. This is a great pallete for darker skin tones.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

Naked Heat contains twelve powder eyeshadows; Ounce (ivory shimmer), Chaser (light nude matte), Sauced (soft terra-cotta matte), Low Blow (brown matte), Lumbre (copper shimmer w/gold pearl shift), He Devil (burnt red matte), Dirty Talk (metallic burnt red), Scorched (metallic deep red w/gold micro-shimmer), Cayenne (deep terra-cotta matte), En Fuego (burgundy matte), Ashes (deep reddish-brown matte) and Ember (deep metallic copper-burgundy)

All of the shadows are so finely grained, highly pigmented, apply so creamily and are very easy to blend. As you'd expect from such a rich shadow, the application, blending ability and wear is exceptional; ever since buying my first shadows as a 14 year old when the brand first launched in the UK, all the way up to now as a 34 year old, I can say that I have yet to find a a eyeshadow formula that can outperform the ones that Urban Decay make. The shimmer and shifty finishes are the best wearing; they wear all the way through my working day and beyond, even without using the primer potion - over twelve or so hours until I'm ready to remove them. The matte shadows also wear well without primer, although not quite as well as the other finishes - I do notice a few creases in my makeup at the end of the day.

This palette is a must own for lovers of warm amber-toned neutral shades; the shade selection seems very 'autumn leaves' to me although I'd say that the colour scheme works for any season. Speaking of the colour scheme; there's for every skintone AND all of the shades go with every eye colour. I've had my palette for a while now and I've used every shadow at least twice and am very impressed by how versatile the colours are; night, day, subtle or dramatic - there are so many things to try here, that I've rarely worn the same look twice.

I adore using the Naked Heat palette, but I've been strict and made myself remove a lippie, because these types of shades and finishes aren't particularly unique nowadays. However as the product quality is so good, I still highly recommend that people who like wearing warmer shades pick up this palette.

on 3/25/2018 12:48:00 PM

When it first came out I thought "I never wear red eyeshadow, PASS", 3 months later I randomly swatched the palette in Sephora and the shade "Scorched" stole my heart. I still couldn't justify the high price point though(I only owned the Naked Basics). 6 months later I found myself more drawn to the warm/red shades and my sights set back to the Naked Heat or the Tarte Toasted(which was cheaper). After reading and watching reviews and swatching in stores, my love for "Scorched" still remained, and I decided that I'd rather have colors that I absolutely adore than save a few bucks. Luckily I got my VIB 20% off coupon from Sephora and picked this baby up! It's up there with one of my favorite palettes with it's blend-ability and the GORGEOUS shimmers.

Granted people are correct in that most looks you create out of this look the same, but I love the looks so I ain't complaining!

on 3/2/2018 8:05:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

In my entire life I love the warm eyeshadows. This palette is AMAZING. Not only the colors, which are "my cup of tea", but the pigmentation, the longetivity and the BLENDABILITY are perfect. Do not buy dupes of these palette. It worths the high price.

on 2/23/2018 8:07:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I always wanted one of the Naked Palettes but none of them really appealed to me enough for me to make a purchase. That was the case, until Naked Heat came along. I’m very into my blue, purple and gold eyeshadows but there was something about Naked Heat that made my mouth water and made me want it ASAP! Soon enough I received it as an Anniversary present and was not disappointed.

The shade selection is stunningly beautiful. I find the eyeshadows extremely pigmented and easy to work with, especially with you use the right brush. If you are struggling to use the shade En Fuengo, use a large dense brush like Morphe’s B40 brush and you’re good to go. The shades are very long lasting and last all day without fading. I also find that I can create a very varied amount of looks with this palette. I can create daytime, nighttime, neutral and colourful looks that don’t all look the same. My most used shades are Chaser, Sauced, Low Blow, Dirty Talk, Sorched, En Fuego and Ashes.

I love this palette so much that I just brought it’s companion palette, Petite Heat, on presale. If you’re on the fence about this palette, I’m telling you you’ll won’t be disappointed. This was the Naked pallete I was waiting for!!

I have all the naked pallets and I’m not going to lie, the shades in Heat didn’t look so naked and kind of scared me, the smoky one doesn’t work on me and I was worried about wasting the best part of anither £40, however I was very sunrises and this is my joint fave along with naked 3.
I haven’t experienced a lot of fallout, the shadows are super smooth and very blendable and you can create some very pretty neutral looks as well as some more dramatic very bold looks. As I mentioned above the smoky one didn’t really work for me, I could never achieve anything better than panda eyes and my lids just looked mucky with the lighter shades, however, using with heat has been a game changer and I find I’m reaching for smoky way more too.

I’m not keen on the brush, the only urban decay brush I’ve liked is the small one that comes with ultimate basics, but that’s just personal taste, I like using the real techniques brushes as I find them better quality and easier to use.

Pigment has been great, it lasts all day on me even without a primer too. Considering it’s staying power it’s very easy way to remove with a damp cloth. I always find with palettes there’s always at least one shade that you know you won’t touch. There’s not a shade I don’t like or won’t use in the pallet.

I looove this palette and would def be repurchasing if I ever run out.