3.0

3.0
Created with Sketch.
from

3 years ago

Nuxe changed the line Merveillance to Merveillance Expert and unfortunatelly changed the scent, which I don't find very pleasant anymore. The cream is thick and I think it is suitable normal skin prone to dryness. If your skin is normal maybe you should test fluid from this line. It creates a good base for make up but I only use a small amount of product because otherwise it doesn't soak into my skin very well. It is more of a winter time cream for me, because it works as an emollient on my skin, so it is not suitable for my skin in the hot weather. And it also doesn't have a SPF. I would not repurchase because the price (36€) is too high for a cream which I don't like very much.

About reviewer (13 reviews)

Age36-43