Glossier Clear Lip Gloss

Glossier Clear Lip Gloss

Not tested on animals

on 4/16/2019 9:13:00 PM

A wonderful clear gloss! Makes my lips look plump and like glass. A bit expensive but I love it

on 4/15/2019 4:06:00 PM

This was an impulse buy to make it to free glossier shipping, but it's totally really, really good. Nothing but glossy lips. You can get that with cheaper stuff, but the texture of this one is in the "how did they do it" category. To echo the below review, it's not gloopy at all and really does last for hours.

I think a nice shiny clear gloss looks so fresh, especially as spring and summer approach. But yeah, a lot of the OG clear glosses are either terribly sticky (or just terrible in general). This gloss makes my life 1-5% easier, which is worth $14 to me. Feel free to use this link if you want 10% off https://re.glossier.com/be08b219

This is a solid lip gloss. The formula is thick, moisturizing and fairly long lasting. I don’t need to dip into the tube twice to get a nice shine on my lips. It makes my lips look plump and full without being too sticky. I like the vanilla scent, although it is a bit too sweet. I personally don’t like the shape of the applicator, I’d like it better if it was a big doe foot like Fenty’s glosses. The packaging is cute and simple, very on brand for Glossier.

Overall, this is a good gloss but it’s nothing special. Considering all the hype this is a bit underwhelming. I think you should only get this if you’re a really big Glossier fan, otherwise you should save your money if you already have good glosses in your collection. I would only repurchase this if there is a good sale going on, but definitely not at full price.

on 7/26/2018 6:53:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

It does what glossier says it will do; it’s substantial, but isn’t overly gloopy and sticky. It makes your lips look plump and smooth by evening out the lines. It wears off quickly and will just dry out if you leave it on all day, but most glosses act that way on me. The price is ok, but I think glossier can shave off a few dollars on most of their products. I don’t think this is a makeup necessity.

on 4/24/2018 6:59:00 PM

Its such a nice high shine lipgloss that really plump up the look of my lips, for 20minutes and its gone. How is it sooo sticky but not long lasting? I use a lip scrub then pop this on and i have the poutiest juiciest lips and then it just dissapears into thin air. Theres no scent .its a heavy feeling gloss where its very uncomfortavle. Its very pricey for what it is. It also feels super thick and goopey. Hair gets stuck to it so easily and it also does not moisturize the lips. U can def find a dupe thats better from elf or even lip smackers, carmex these will all lasts longer. I saw someone loving this on youtube, i guess to each is own and when it comes to makeup one thing can be hg for someone and trash to you.

on 2/26/2018 11:01:00 AM