Glossier Clear Lip Gloss

Glossier Clear Lip Gloss

4.7

Not tested on animals

on 4/24/2018 6:59:00 PM

Its such a nice high shine lipgloss that really plump up the look of my lips. I use a lip scrub then pop this on and i have the poutiest juiciest lips ever! It does fade within a couple of hours but its a lipgloss and i love reapplying this stuff, makes me feel pretty

on 2/26/2018 11:01:00 AM

This was an impulse buy to make it to free glossier shipping, but it's totally really, really good. Nothing but glossy lips. You can get that with cheaper stuff, but the texture of this one is in the "how did they do it" category. To echo the below review, it's not gloopy at all and really does last for hours.

I think a nice shiny clear gloss looks so fresh, especially as spring and summer approach. But yeah, a lot of the OG clear glosses are either terribly sticky (or just terrible in general). This gloss makes my life 1-5% easier, which is worth $14 to me.

on 4/4/2017 8:01:00 PM

I got this gloss as part of a limited edition set a while back. I didn't think it would be anything amazing because, well, it's a clear gloss. So when I realized that I was using it every single day and realized I wasn't touching any of my other lip products, I knew I had found a HG product for sure. I was SO bummed when I went to get another and it wasn't available anymore. Fast forward to today and Glossier announced that it's now part of the permanent line! I was so stoked I actually bought 5 just in case they sold out. LOL It has the best texture and finish. It's shiny and beautiful, but it's not gloppy like most of my other lip glosses and it lasts hooouuurs. Im hooked! I'm not sure if you're allowed to share coupons here, but here is one for 20% off your first purchase: http://bff.glossier.com/fzfop. It's not my code, just the one I used on MY first purchase. Please delete if not allowed!