Garnier Whole Blends - Hydrating Coconut Water and Vanilla Milk

Garnier Whole Blends - Hydrating Coconut Water and Vanilla Milk

3.0

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I think the sweet coconut scent of this is nice, and my hair is somewhat soft at the roots. However, I've only used this twice, and my hair already looks dull. I also noticed a lot of tangles after showering both times, which shouldn't happen with a hydrating shampoo. I can't run my fingers through or brush without pulling my hair, so that's a deal breaker.

on 4/16/2018 8:45:00 AM

This is a decent drug store set for anyone who doesn’t need an abundance of moisture. I find my roots get greasy and weighed down with anything that’s super moisturizing so I really like this one for everyday use plus It smells amazing too! If I’m having any treatments or feeling dry and need something a little more quenching I will rotate with a heavier conditioner.

on 3/28/2017 12:53:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I had been using the Honey Treasures formula previously, and I was pretty happy with it. I thought I would give this a try as I've been growing out my hair and have about 80% new growth virgin hair, and about 20% hair that has dyed about 18 months ago. Chin length, 2A hair, dry, moisture resistant. This just isn't the right shampoo for moisture resistant hair. It's not super super drying where it will leave your hair parched and straw like, but it dries hair out enough to make it tangled, and difficult to brush. I followed with conditioner and I was still ripping through my hair to get tangles out. Not a hydrating shampoo, look elsewhere if you need moisture.

Popular Shampoos