Hard Candy Sheer Envy Instant Eye Fix

Hard Candy Sheer Envy Instant Eye Fix

on 5/10/2018 7:06:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

I purchased this product a few days ago at Walmart for $6.00. I have some puffiness, dark circles every now and then, and a few light crow's feet. The puffiness is what bothers me the most. I keep this in the fridge to further cool the round, metal, convex applicator. It says it's a primer also but I use it over my usual primer and under my powder foundation. It seems to last even longer that way. (On days that I would have time to put on liquid foundation, I would choose apply it over that.) I squeeze out a little product, then using the metal applicator, make small triangles under my eyes. I tap it in with my fingers then tap any extra product onto my upper lids. I have been setting it with Wunder2's white but translucent Perfect Selfie Powder. (Also an excellent product btw and I will try to leave a review of it as well.) The product itself is very lightweight and buildable if you let it set between applications. It offers light-medium coverage. To my knowledge, it only comes in the light shade but it really blends, smooths and brightens my tan skin. I have super sensitive eyes and so far, Instant Eye Fix hasn't aggrivated them. The cooling effect seems to last a while. (It definitely helps to keep it in the fridge.) It compliments my coffee by making me look and feel more awake in the mornings. I will definitely purchase this product again.

on 3/19/2017 12:09:00 PM

So I have been using this product for about four months now, on and off. It claims to de-puff (I don't have especially puffy eyes), brightens (I do have medium under eye circles - mama of three under 5 will do that), smooths (I am 36, so beginning signs of slight creping under my eyes), primes (yes, I use this under my regular concealer) and moisturizes (I do use my regular moisturizer under my eyes, so I'm not in exceptional need in this area).

It has a cooling metal application tip, which I'm guessing would help benefit any sort depuffing needed. I like it because I just squeeze a bit out of the tip (a little goes a long way thanks to the brightening effect) and use it to smooth the treatment in... then I do a little patting with my ring finger and move on with the rest of my makeup (if I'm wearing any that day). On days when I'm not wearing makeup this is a nice little smoothing and brightening boost.

Overall, I would say that of the things it claims to do and the things that I notice that I need from that list, it works great! My favorite is the smoothing/priming and the brightening! Those claims are true in my experience.

I don't wear foundation on a regular. I do use concealer so, like a face primer, anything I can use to help get longevity out of my concealer or to help boost the performance of it I am all about!

I like it well enough that I miss it when I don't use it and for $6 it is definitely worth having in my regular routine. When I run out of it I will definitely repurchase, although a little goes a long way and at 0.53 oz it is going to last quite a bit.