2.4

price range

Reviews

3.0

23 days ago

Shipping was very fast. I ordered on a late Friday night and received them the following Wednesday. I have very thick hair cut into a layered bob. It still wasn’t quite enough hair to wear straight, but looks alright curled. I ordered the 20in 9 piece quad weft set in rich mocha brown. The extensions weren’t near as silky after washing, but I’m biracial, so the texture actually matched my hair better. That change would most likely be an issue for some people who have silky hair. The big thing I didn’t like about my experience was noticing negative comments deleted on Facebook and multiple obvious fake accounts leaving positive comments on Instagram. I’m okay with my purchase overall, but make sure you read a lot of other reviews before you decide for yourself to order. I’ll be honest, I wouldn’t order again because they come across as a shady business when it comes to customer service issues that aren’t positive.

SkinCombination, Olive

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

1.0

a month ago

One of the trademarks of scammy companies who sell poor quality merchandise is the fact that they resort to trickery and post a myriad fake reviews on sites to make consumers believe their product is good. I have been watching the string of fake reviews for these Zala extensions for years now, and while I know MUA admin can't block these people from posting fake reviews, it has gotten annoying, especially when unsuspecting readers may actually buy into them. I hope everyone who reads these reviews takes notice of a few obvious tell-tale signs that they are fake. I won't write them here because I don't want *them* to come up with ways to go around them and still lie, but I think they are pretty obvious. Then they changed their strategy a bit, gave a bit lower ratings (3 or 4 lipsticks) but the text of the reviews was extremely positive. Yes, very 'smart' LOL. How about you people just stop spamming review sites with lies and start creating better quality products instead? Now, on to my own review, after having tried these clip ins about 2 years ago. They were thin and the hair felt poor quality, it felt too light and tangly and dry, so I thought maybe after washing and conditioning they may soften a bit...nope, they became even drier and frazzled. The clips hurt my head. I threw them in the garbage because there was no way I could have worn them again, So people, don't believe the good reviews, Look at the profile of the person who posted them, look at the posting style. Be careful and invest your money wisely, there are thousands of extension companies out there of much better quality, do your homework!

About reviewer (36 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesBlue

a month ago

Beautiful clip in extensions I bought the 9 piece set of clip ins they are beautiful and strong I wore them the whole day and they did not fall out or slip and the back of my hair is very short. They are really nice and thick and blended my short hair really well better if they were curled. The color I got was honey highlights and the color is beautiful and natural looking. I have straightened and curled them with a hot ghd and they have not melted or gone frizzy. Great quality product.

SkinNormal, Medium

HairBlack

EyesBlack

a month ago

Affordable and easy! The website was easy to navigate and their color match service was spot on! They have such a big range of colors and hair extensions products and accessories. There really is somethings for everyone! The quality of my extensions are amazing.

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

2 months ago

Fast shipping, pretty good quality The seams on the clips are not that great but I've worn them a lot over the past months and they seems to be holding up. They did have a chemical smell to them but that went away, definitely would buy again.

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

2 months ago

Excellent quality and reasonably priced! From the minute I opened my Zala ponytail extension I was impressed. Very quick delivery, and beautiful packaging. I tried it on right away and loved it! Only downside is the chemical smell that its obviously been treated with, which I can smell while wearing it too, otherwise this would be a 10-star review!!!

SkinDry, Medium

HairBlond

2 months ago

Best hair extensions I've been getting hair extensions for 11 years and Zala have the best quality hair extensions, they don't thin out toward the end like most extensions. It was a bit pricy($99 for 50g of hair 16 inch) but they came with sample of shampoo, conditioner and a spray treatment which was super cute, fast delievery and efficient communication. Wouldn't go anywhere else, Highly recommend!

SkinNormal, Fair

HairBrown

2 months ago

I finally found matching hair extensions. I placed my order and got it delivered on-time. Its quality is fantastic. I felt amazing after wearing them. They are pretty natural, silky and shiny. I wore them last time on my friend's birthday party and got amazing complements.

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

3.0

2 months ago

Bought these for myself to celebrate my 50th birthday last year, I wear them for special occasions and they have lasted me a very long time. The length is beautiful and very natural, it sits just along the bust and a bit above when curled. I like to style my set in an up-do for formal events and the extra length and thickness lets me achieve hairstyles I haven't been able to create with my natural hair. Lovely product from a lovely brand.

Age44-55

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

EyesBlack

2 months ago

I have had many, many clip in extensions and so far. I am very impressed with Zala Clip ins. I have had my set for about 2 months now and they are in good condition despite the fact that I wash them frequently and barely using treatments. I can definitely imagine that they would last at 6 months with better care. I'd rate them 4 out of 5 stars for good service and great products.

SkinOther, Fair