Zala Clip In Hair Extensions

Zala Clip In Hair Extensions

1.9

I have to say zala hair gave me a much needed confidence boost! Highly recommend zala if you want to have the best hair in the world.

I have had a terrible experience with Zala. I ordered a set of Halo 24"choc brown #2 hair extensions and when my hair extensions arrived and i held them upto the natural light they looked orange so i decided to wash my extensions and the water turned yellow?! After drying the extensions they were left all frizzy! I have never seen this happen before and i have had many extensions in other brands in the past. Upon contacting Zala they are taking no responsibility and i find this really poor customer service! I do not recommend these extensions at all! Very disapointed customer!

Dont believe the reviews, these extenstions are horrible! All those reviews are fake!

on 9/21/2018 6:55:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Please, mods: clean up all of these fake reviews...! I can't believe the SAME person is making tens of accounts and leaving 5 star reviews... EDIT: I'm happy to see that many of the reviews are gone. Now the person posting them just needs to realize that they will not stay up, so there's little use in posting more of them here.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I have to agree with the reviewer who said it was very suspicious how all these people who had never reviewed anything before on Makeup Alley, are suddenly spending all day giving this product 5 star reviews. It smells of fake reviews to prop up the company online.

on 9/6/2018 5:11:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I never write reviews but I feel the need to warn people of the quality (or lack thereof should I say) of this hair. I ordered 3 packs of 22 inch dark choc brown hair. It was so expensive but I really was so sick of my shoulder length hair that I just bit the bullet. I’ve worn tape in extensions a lot and I’m very used to them. The hair came and the color was perfect and the hair felt lovely and soft. The tape ins are installed and fast forward to what i would say about 2 washes later the hair is brittle, prone to knitting constantly and dare I say feels plasticy?? I only had them in for 3 weeks where I just got so fed up with the feeling of plastic hair and took them out. Wasting that much money is so frustrating!! I am convinced when they get to you they have some sort of coating on the strands so that the hair feels lovely and soft but after a wash or two this must wash away leaving the hair seriously horrible. PLEASE don’t buy into the reviews like I did. Invest in some hair somewhere else.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I purchased same day delivery which was 16.99.. I am happy to pay extra when I know I am getting my hair that day! well.... un fortuntely after waiting an entire afternoon and night with no updated email on when my order would arrive I got an email the next day. Stating they were going to ship that night. If i order same day deliery I expect my order the SAME DAY. This was a major inconvenience to me as I was having my hair done the next day and could not have my extensions in time. I sent ZALA multiple emails and they only responded to me 4 hours later. They did not offer to send it quicker or to refund my purchase... I have ordered lots of hair from them but im sorry to say the service this time was absolutely disgusting. If i had known "same day shipping" was to arrive the next night I would have done express shipping as that is FASTER. Now i am down $190 and still no hair and no response from zala.
A tip for Zala, do not offer your customers same day shipping when you clearly cannot ship it.

Soooooooooo dissapointed.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I ordered the 24" Clip In 130 gram Hair Extensions in Honey Blonde. The customer service was good. They responded to emails and I was able to take care of an exchange pretty easily. I did get what I ordered.

The Honey Blonde hair extensions had a green grey tint to them. I needed to tone them to be more yellow and they look better but still not quit right. These hair wefts feel much thinner than my other brand hair extensions wefts. I believe that they did ship me the 130 grams of hair, but I just wish the wefts were thicker and maybe came with less number of wefts. The hair is 24 inches long as advertised but the hair gets thinner at the ends. I understand that the 24 inch is quit long so that may be why it gets thinner at the ends. I had a ton of shedding. Not happy about the shedding. Also the extensions tangle so easily. I have to bring a hair brush everywhere.

These extensions will work, and I did get what was advertised, but I am not over the moon about them. Next time I will order from another company.

on 2/19/2018 11:21:00 PM

Wish I could rate this ZERO but unfortunately cant. WORST.EXTENSIONS.EVER. I purchased 2 full heads of natural black tape extensions late last year and had them in for about a month before I had enough and took them out. These extensions are supposed to be real hair but they certainly didn't feel like. They would knot constantly no matter how much I brushed them, and I used all the most expensive and best hair products and shampoo/conditioner, including products from their website! and not to mention the shedding, I would say I would have lost about half a head of hair in the month just form shedding. Contacted customer service and they didn't want a bar of it, probably has the be the WORST customer service I have ever dealt with. Didn't want to help me at all or didn't offer any help. They said it was 'my own fault' the hair was so knotty and horrible. Don't ever buy from here it's the biggest waste of money ever, go somewhere else please!

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

This is my first time getting extensions. I did so much research online and zala got nothing but good reviews. That's why I was so sad when I got these. I don't know how to tell how many grams you are actually getting but the are so thin! Even more disappointing, they are NOT 100% Remy,it is absolutely made up of a bunch of little pieces. I wish i could ut up pictures, I will on Facebook. I actually made my first YouTube video because of these. The cut is terrible, very copy with different lengths. Finally, the hair was full of large specks. I actually thought it was bugs at first, I more like very large lint pieces. Oh I forgot the actual worst thing, I've only combed one the extensions with a white tooth comb and a chunck came out! Its was only a mm or like 10 strands but I'm worried about washing them and styling.

Popular Hair Products