4.8

on 11/17/2016 6:33:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Prior to this I was using the Tangle Teezer. My hair is very curly, long, dry and damaged from frequent bleaching and gets tangled very easily. I purchased this after reading so many good reviews, and a few saying the Wet Brush was better than the Tangle Teezer! I must say I agree...I use this in the shower to brush my hair whilst my conditioner on and it's such a breeze. There is no tugging or pulling and it's so quick to brush my hair out (normally I'm in the shower for 10 minutes just detangling, with this it's more like 3 minutes). It's much easier to hold in the shower than the TT.

I also use this to brush my 3 year olds hair (who hates having his hair brushed and sometimes complained the TT hurt)...his hair is curly and it's effortless brushing his hair with the wet brush. He doesn't complain of any tugging and his hair is so soft and shiny after using.

Expensive but I'd highly recommend.

on 10/22/2016 2:08:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Great product. I have one in Ombre Sea Breeze. Material seems sturdy and long-lasting. My hair is crazy fine and gets tangled the minute it gets blown by the wind. The bristles are soft and comfortable on the scalp-- makes me kind of sleepy and relaxed afterwards. I had the famous tangle tazer brush but it didn't work on me. This one does and I'm really happy that I got it.

To Read all 131 Reviews, Login or Join

I adore this brush. I have blonde hair that tangles easily. I use a spritz of leave in conditioner and brush through my hair like butter. My 7 year old also loves this brush. She is a royal pain to get to brush her hair and yet with this brush she gladly brushes with no complaints!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Everyone's opinion and experience matters and counts. I am sorry..but my experience with this was bad. It felt like it snarled my hair. Well, it did snarl my hair. My hair is actually healthy and not fragile, so that should not have happened. I also have very minimal knots, usually a few quick combs with a wide tooth comb and it is smooth and tangle-free, but not with the wet brush. I could not get it through my few minor knots (did not want to tug, was gently pulling and it already felt like it was snarling my hair). I tried this quite a few times, using various conditioners and even Paul Mithcell Super Skinny Serum, and I got the same effect each time. I gave up, I felt my hair was actually being damaged from this. Back to using a wide tooth comb followed by a regular paddle brush I went. FWIW, the one I used was the black wet brush in the pictures, the oval-shaped one. Not sure if that makes a difference or not. At any rate, I ended up washing and sterilizing this really well and giving this to my friend's teenage daughter.

Love, love, love these brushes! I'm a hairstylist and every single person in the salon has one. They work wonders on all different hair types. They're great for those who are tender headed and say, "ooo!" Or, "ouch!" everytime I swipe through their hair. This brush is great and affordable! They even make all different types of sizes and shapes. I recommend these brushes to EVERY guest in my chair!

5 star review.

The best detangling hairbrush ever!!!
Cheap, effective and a pleasure to use.

I have long medium texture wavy uncoloured hair and it would always get knotty after washing that I wouldn't be able to comb let alone brush. I use this after washing my hair with Kerestase shampoo Bain satin 1 and Bain satin 1 conditioner in the orange bottle- that helps too as lovely shampoo/conditioner which is expensive but only need small amount the secret is a long rinse with cool water. I wash hair daily and love having clean fresh hair if use the right products you will not strip your hair of colour or oils.

How to use- can use on wet or dry hair, normally I would never use a brush on wet hair this however doesn't pull on hair or snag hair, also available are wide toothed combs- check out their website. Can be used on dry hair too.
Don't forget to regularly wash brushes each week something I learnt from my mum.

Style- many different styles- most are plastic in different colours which admittedly look a little cheap/plastic though they do wooden versions which look much more sophisticated. They also do a handbag version which has a foldable handle.
Not many know they also make wide toothed combs with a wavy design for the comb tooths. Check out their website!

Cleaning- be honest how many girls wash their hairbrushes? Why wash your hair to have a brush which has been in your handbag for months without ever being cleaned? My mum would always wash hairbrushes and combs once a week in a cleaned out wash basin with shampoo and rinsed. First- clean your wash basin using cleaner, fill with warm water add small amount of shampoo and sterilising tablet. First- remove any hair from brush using a comb to remove the hair. Wash brushes using a comb and making sure that brush is immersed in water if plastic brush leave to soak in solution for 20 mins, then fill basin with clean cool water and rinse thoroughly. If have a wooden brush which wet brush also produce just wash under tap to avoid spoiling wood. Leave brush to air dry onto a clean towel in airing cupboard. Can blow dry hairbrush a little to get rid of excess moisture first. If you have greasy hair or prone to dandruff then you really should be washing your brushes and combs!
Please wash your brushes!!

Price- affordable check out prices online for best deals, many styles available!

Recommendation- ideal for kids so many styles to choose from, gym bag and handbag. Just remember to wash your brushes no point using a dirty brush on clean hair. Greasy hair is the biggest turn off. The brush is very flexible and think that's the secret to it being great at detangling. This is so much better than tangle tweezer which is not great and pulls on hair.
This is excellent for curly, long haired girls and kids!!
The best hair brush ever. 🌟

on 7/7/2016 5:20:00 PM

Found this at Walgreens for $1. Perfect for applying cream eyeliner! Def worth every penny .

on 7/7/2016 12:52:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Paid double the price in Europe, but it's worth it. Finally a brush that will not pull hair out of my head while brushing. It detanglers in a soft way. Yes.. that is possible!

Where has this brush been all my life???!!!! I have long thick naturally wavy/curly 2C/3A hair that is a royal pain in the butt to comb/brush through. This brush has saved me from loads of pain and keeps my hair tangle-free. It works equally well either wet or dry. The bristles are very fine and extremely flexible which must be the secret to gliding through hair with ease. I bought one for my daughter as well and now there is no fighting about brushing hair, a bonus I can't even put a price on! I've used other brushes immediately after the wet brush to see if my hair is indeed tangle-free and yes, it is the case. What I've discovered is that the other brushes I have seem to pull my hair and are much less gentle than this one. I've tossed my other brushes, keep a wide-toothed comb in the shower, and aside from a large roller brush (for days I want to blowdry and straighten my hair), this is the only brush I need. I strongly recommend this brush to anyone, especially those with kids, it will make grooming so much easier.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

The brush I chose is black in color but there are other colors as well. It felt cheap, but when it glided smoothly through my hair, I was in shock. No tugging on snarls, no pain on my scalp which is quite a feat. I usually avoid brushing my hair when it is wet since it is in a delicate state but this has caused no problems with breakage for me. The bristles seem to be getting through every strand of my hair and my hair definitely looks smoother and controlled. Overall I am very impressed and would recommend it for those with thick hair or for those that need help with detangling.

Popular Hair Styling Tools