4.6

Shop Now

Reviews

2.0

6 months ago

I must say, I absolutely love this detangling brush that I was gifted. HOWEVER, I can not understand the need for all the PLASTIC packaging, and would therefore not ever think of buying this myself. I appreciate that 20% of the profits are used to help support the fight against breast cancer Let’s make changes and fight for the planet too! Get RID OF the packaging, or at least use something more innovative, please - it’s 2019!!!

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Olive

HairBrunette

a year ago

Horrible. I have long fine hair and this got stuck in it. I’ve never disliked a brush more than this one. Not for my hair type. I use a Conair to detangle in the shower and that works great especially with Redken Curvaceous conditioner. This brush had me pulling so much hair out, thankfully it was a gift so no money wasted.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairOther, Other, Fine

2 years ago

I honestly can't say enough good things about the wet brush. I previously used the tangle teezer which I found to be just "meh". I have thin, fine, fragile hair that is Extemely knotty when wet and I take Extemely good care of it in order to retain as much length as possible. I wouldn't be able to do that without this brush, period. It is a godsend.

About reviewer (20 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesGreen

2 years ago

The brush is gorgeous, which I got in a pink/tan jungle theme. I really enjoy looking at it—I know that sounds really lame. Lol Other than that, the brush does what it says. Four stars because I’ve not experienced any discernible difference with my hair compared to the results yielded from other brushes. I regularly (maybe once a month) wash my hair brushes. Most often, I put them in the dishwasher on the top rack. If I am unable to do that I will run an alcohol-soaked cotton ball over the brush. I believe in keeping these implements clean.

About reviewer (13 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

EyesBrown

2 years ago

My daughter will only let me use these on her hair. Nothing else. Tbh it’s just like any other brush imo, the thing that makes it slightly better is it glides over most the tangles instead of ripping thru them. The bristles are very flexible with some give to them. I prefer wide tooth combs (the goody rake comb w/the handle) but my daughter doesn’t wanna sit forever getting her hair combed. We both have fine hair and the this the best detangling type of brush I have found.

About reviewer (239 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinSensitive, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

EyesGreen

2 years ago

This brush (JD Beauty Group) is for easy detangling - and it does just that. But, at the base of each bristle where it meets the pad, there is some kind of barb-like protrusion. Sharp as all get-out. Like when you clean the brush you sure don’t want to run that “needle” under your finger nail. What the heck is that... And how many bristles, I don’t know. 100? So you’re running every strand of your hair with every stroke, over and over and over a huge number of “barbs.” The only thing worse than that potentially severe damage to every strand of hair is the unfortunate irony. Who the hell thought this “blue-print”/construction was a big thumbs-up... You better keep your thumbs up less they be pierced. Per the packaging: “healthier hair...no split ends and less breakage.” You’d think those barbs would undermine every goal the company lists...

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

2 years ago

I purchased this to replace my tangle teezer brush which I foolishly threw away recently because I thought I could find something better. I have long, naturally curly hair which I blow dry straight after washing, so my hair is a tangled frizzy mess when its wet. I also have very fine hair so I was looking for a brush that would gently remove tangles and prep my hair for styling. The Wet brush was tough to use, and it did not glide through my wet hair with any ease whatsoever. In fact it was very painful and caused me to pull out a lot of strands when using it. After a week or so, I thew it in the trash. I think this brush would only work for those with easier hair types (i.e. straight and/or short).

About reviewer (360 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Other, Fine

2 years ago

I don't recall ever being disappointed with a brush. For more than a decade I have purchased cheap Conair and drugstore brushes, which last for years needing only regular cleaning. The Wet Brush didn't last 6 months! Nearly half of the silicone/rubber/whatever material bristle tips have come off. When I tried to brush my hair this morning the rough bristle tips were scraping across my scalp. I don't brush hard. In fact, I typically use a wide tooth comb because I have fine hair, so when I use a brush I am gentle. That is how distinct the rough ends are. I will never buy this brand again. I have paid half the price for brands that last 4-5 times longer.

About reviewer (9 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

3 years ago

I bought a wet brush mini and I use it everyday. It's gentle on my thinning hair, and gets tangles out much easier than my old brush. It's affordable, and has yet to have any bristles break off. I might have to buy a full size one and take the mini one with me places because my hair tangles very easily.

About reviewer (93 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinVery Dry, Fair, Cool

HairBlack, Curly, Fine

EyesBrown

3 years ago

I needed a new hairbrush recently, and I decided to purchase an oval Wet Brush since I'd heard good things about it. I have a lot of hair, but it is very fine and I color it a lot, so it is pretty delicate. I haven't noticed huge improvements in health or texture from using this brush, but it is definitely gentle and my hair is not breaking as much as it used to. I don't feel like I am tugging very hard to get through tangles whether my hair is wet or dry. This is just a hair brush, but it is designed to help keep your hair from being stretched and pulled too much, and it works wonderfully for that.

About reviewer (564 reviews)

Age30-35