4.8

I had my doubts about this because I gave into the hype of the tangle teezer and found it couldn't get my tangles out and took alot more work than a normal brush. I have super tangle, damaged/bleached hair and this brush has been a life saver. I never use it when my hair is wet though because brushing your hair wet can really damage it. So I use it dry and it makes brushing quick and painless. So so good.

on 1/12/2017 1:43:00 PM

Hated this!! The bristles are so weak and flimsy, I think The Wet Brush is probably only suitable for those with very fine or thin hair. If your hair is at all thick or tangly, pass on this. It's useless. Detangling takes FOREVER.

I recommend the Tangle Teezer Aqua Splash over this.

Won't buy it again.

on 12/16/2016 12:52:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

My review is for the Wet Brush Pro The Original -
After watching tons of YT videos I had to buy this for my daughter. She hates the comb but loves this brush and lets me brush her hair without whining or crying. It glides through her fine hair without pulling or tugging. I have this in both Original and Midi version. I love both of them. But dislike the baby one it pulls out the hair though. You can purchase the regular ones @ Target/BB&B/Walmart/CVS/Walgreens/Harmon with coupons.. But I bought my Pro brush at the local beauty supply store because they are made for the salons so the quality is much better. The brush handles have a sturdy matte finish vs the cheap looking plastic look. I highly suggest the Midi one for the car/travel, it is mid-sized 7" long brush perfect for the bags.
The Wet Brush Pro retails for 8.99
The Wet Brush Pro Midi retails for 6.99

on 11/17/2016 6:33:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Prior to this I was using the Tangle Teezer. My hair is very curly, long, dry and damaged from frequent bleaching and gets tangled very easily. I purchased this after reading so many good reviews, and a few saying the Wet Brush was better than the Tangle Teezer! I must say I agree...I use this in the shower to brush my hair whilst my conditioner on and it's such a breeze. There is no tugging or pulling and it's so quick to brush my hair out (normally I'm in the shower for 10 minutes just detangling, with this it's more like 3 minutes). It's much easier to hold in the shower than the TT.

I also use this to brush my 3 year olds hair (who hates having his hair brushed and sometimes complained the TT hurt)...his hair is curly and it's effortless brushing his hair with the wet brush. He doesn't complain of any tugging and his hair is so soft and shiny after using.

Expensive but I'd highly recommend.

on 10/22/2016 2:08:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Great product. I have one in Ombre Sea Breeze. Material seems sturdy and long-lasting. My hair is crazy fine and gets tangled the minute it gets blown by the wind. The bristles are soft and comfortable on the scalp-- makes me kind of sleepy and relaxed afterwards. I had the famous tangle tazer brush but it didn't work on me. This one does and I'm really happy that I got it.

I adore this brush. I have blonde hair that tangles easily. I use a spritz of leave in conditioner and brush through my hair like butter. My 7 year old also loves this brush. She is a royal pain to get to brush her hair and yet with this brush she gladly brushes with no complaints!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Everyone's opinion and experience matters and counts. I am sorry..but my experience with this was bad. It felt like it snarled my hair. Well, it did snarl my hair. My hair is actually healthy and not fragile, so that should not have happened. I also have very minimal knots, usually a few quick combs with a wide tooth comb and it is smooth and tangle-free, but not with the wet brush. I could not get it through my few minor knots (did not want to tug, was gently pulling and it already felt like it was snarling my hair). I tried this quite a few times, using various conditioners and even Paul Mithcell Super Skinny Serum, and I got the same effect each time. I gave up, I felt my hair was actually being damaged from this. Back to using a wide tooth comb followed by a regular paddle brush I went. FWIW, the one I used was the black wet brush in the pictures, the oval-shaped one. Not sure if that makes a difference or not. At any rate, I ended up washing and sterilizing this really well and giving this to my friend's teenage daughter.

Love, love, love these brushes! I'm a hairstylist and every single person in the salon has one. They work wonders on all different hair types. They're great for those who are tender headed and say, "ooo!" Or, "ouch!" everytime I swipe through their hair. This brush is great and affordable! They even make all different types of sizes and shapes. I recommend these brushes to EVERY guest in my chair!

5 star review.

The best detangling hairbrush ever!!!
Cheap, effective and a pleasure to use.

I have long medium texture wavy uncoloured hair and it would always get knotty after washing that I wouldn't be able to comb let alone brush. I use this after washing my hair with Kerestase shampoo Bain satin 1 and Bain satin 1 conditioner in the orange bottle- that helps too as lovely shampoo/conditioner which is expensive but only need small amount the secret is a long rinse with cool water. I wash hair daily and love having clean fresh hair if use the right products you will not strip your hair of colour or oils.

How to use- can use on wet or dry hair, normally I would never use a brush on wet hair this however doesn't pull on hair or snag hair, also available are wide toothed combs- check out their website. Can be used on dry hair too.
Don't forget to regularly wash brushes each week something I learnt from my mum.

Style- many different styles- most are plastic in different colours which admittedly look a little cheap/plastic though they do wooden versions which look much more sophisticated. They also do a handbag version which has a foldable handle.
Not many know they also make wide toothed combs with a wavy design for the comb tooths. Check out their website!

Cleaning- be honest how many girls wash their hairbrushes? Why wash your hair to have a brush which has been in your handbag for months without ever being cleaned? My mum would always wash hairbrushes and combs once a week in a cleaned out wash basin with shampoo and rinsed. First- clean your wash basin using cleaner, fill with warm water add small amount of shampoo and sterilising tablet. First- remove any hair from brush using a comb to remove the hair. Wash brushes using a comb and making sure that brush is immersed in water if plastic brush leave to soak in solution for 20 mins, then fill basin with clean cool water and rinse thoroughly. If have a wooden brush which wet brush also produce just wash under tap to avoid spoiling wood. Leave brush to air dry onto a clean towel in airing cupboard. Can blow dry hairbrush a little to get rid of excess moisture first. If you have greasy hair or prone to dandruff then you really should be washing your brushes and combs!
Please wash your brushes!!

Price- affordable check out prices online for best deals, many styles available!

Recommendation- ideal for kids so many styles to choose from, gym bag and handbag. Just remember to wash your brushes no point using a dirty brush on clean hair. Greasy hair is the biggest turn off. The brush is very flexible and think that's the secret to it being great at detangling. This is so much better than tangle tweezer which is not great and pulls on hair.
This is excellent for curly, long haired girls and kids!!
The best hair brush ever. 🌟

on 7/7/2016 5:20:00 PM

Found this at Walgreens for $1. Perfect for applying cream eyeliner! Def worth every penny .

Popular Hair Styling Tools