4.8

Love, love, love these brushes! I'm a hairstylist and every single person in the salon has one. They work wonders on all different hair types. They're great for those who are tender headed and say, "ooo!" Or, "ouch!" everytime I swipe through their hair. This brush is great and affordable! They even make all different types of sizes and shapes. I recommend these brushes to EVERY guest in my chair!

5 star review.

The best detangling hairbrush ever!!!
Cheap, effective and a pleasure to use.

I have long medium texture wavy uncoloured hair and it would always get knotty after washing that I wouldn't be able to comb let alone brush. I use this after washing my hair with Kerestase shampoo Bain satin 1 and Bain satin 1 conditioner in the orange bottle- that helps too as lovely shampoo/conditioner which is expensive but only need small amount the secret is a long rinse with cool water. I wash hair daily and love having clean fresh hair if use the right products you will not strip your hair of colour or oils.

How to use- can use on wet or dry hair, normally I would never use a brush on wet hair this however doesn't pull on hair or snag hair, also available are wide toothed combs- check out their website. Can be used on dry hair too.
Don't forget to regularly wash brushes each week something I learnt from my mum.

Style- many different styles- most are plastic in different colours which admittedly look a little cheap/plastic though they do wooden versions which look much more sophisticated. They also do a handbag version which has a foldable handle.
Not many know they also make wide toothed combs with a wavy design for the comb tooths. Check out their website!

Cleaning- be honest how many girls wash their hairbrushes? Why wash your hair to have a brush which has been in your handbag for months without ever being cleaned? My mum would always wash hairbrushes and combs once a week in a cleaned out wash basin with shampoo and rinsed. First- clean your wash basin using cleaner, fill with warm water add small amount of shampoo and sterilising tablet. First- remove any hair from brush using a comb to remove the hair. Wash brushes using a comb and making sure that brush is immersed in water if plastic brush leave to soak in solution for 20 mins, then fill basin with clean cool water and rinse thoroughly. If have a wooden brush which wet brush also produce just wash under tap to avoid spoiling wood. Leave brush to air dry onto a clean towel in airing cupboard. Can blow dry hairbrush a little to get rid of excess moisture first. If you have greasy hair or prone to dandruff then you really should be washing your brushes and combs!
Please wash your brushes!!

Price- affordable check out prices online for best deals, many styles available!

Recommendation- ideal for kids so many styles to choose from, gym bag and handbag. Just remember to wash your brushes no point using a dirty brush on clean hair. Greasy hair is the biggest turn off. The brush is very flexible and think that's the secret to it being great at detangling. This is so much better than tangle tweezer which is not great and pulls on hair.
This is excellent for curly, long haired girls and kids!!
The best hair brush ever. 🌟

To Read all 127 Reviews, Login or Join

on 7/7/2016 5:20:00 PM

Found this at Walgreens for $1. Perfect for applying cream eyeliner! Def worth every penny .

on 7/7/2016 12:52:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Paid double the price in Europe, but it's worth it. Finally a brush that will not pull hair out of my head while brushing. It detanglers in a soft way. Yes.. that is possible!

Where has this brush been all my life???!!!! I have long thick naturally wavy/curly 2C/3A hair that is a royal pain in the butt to comb/brush through. This brush has saved me from loads of pain and keeps my hair tangle-free. It works equally well either wet or dry. The bristles are very fine and extremely flexible which must be the secret to gliding through hair with ease. I bought one for my daughter as well and now there is no fighting about brushing hair, a bonus I can't even put a price on! I've used other brushes immediately after the wet brush to see if my hair is indeed tangle-free and yes, it is the case. What I've discovered is that the other brushes I have seem to pull my hair and are much less gentle than this one. I've tossed my other brushes, keep a wide-toothed comb in the shower, and aside from a large roller brush (for days I want to blowdry and straighten my hair), this is the only brush I need. I strongly recommend this brush to anyone, especially those with kids, it will make grooming so much easier.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

The brush I chose is black in color but there are other colors as well. It felt cheap, but when it glided smoothly through my hair, I was in shock. No tugging on snarls, no pain on my scalp which is quite a feat. I usually avoid brushing my hair when it is wet since it is in a delicate state but this has caused no problems with breakage for me. The bristles seem to be getting through every strand of my hair and my hair definitely looks smoother and controlled. Overall I am very impressed and would recommend it for those with thick hair or for those that need help with detangling.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I love it! It glides through by hair beautifully!! It is so convenient because now I don't have to wait till my hair is damp to comb through it!!

I bought one of these when I wanted to start using a brush in the shower. Figured if I was going to buy one for that sole purpose, it may as well be something designed for that because I've heard about how bad it's supposed to be to use a regular brush on wet hair. I keep my Wet Brush in my shower. I have very damaged, tangle-prone hair. After I apply conditioner, I brush through my hair with the Wet Brush to ensure even distribution of the conditioner and to detangle my hair. After my hair has been towel dried and I'm ready to blowdry, I'll do another quick brush with the Wet Brush before tackling my hair with my round brush and a blowdryer.

To be honest, I don't really understand why this brush is supposed to be so much better for wet hair than any other brush. It looks like a lot of regular hairbrushes that you would buy at the drugstore. Maybe it's completely different in some massive way - I don't know. The bottom line is that I haven't noticed any issues with breakage or snagging with this brush. I personally wouldn't want to use it on hair after using only shampoo - I only feel comfortable running it through after using a strong conditioner with a lot of slip. But for that purpose, it works great. I would definitely recommend trying this if you're someone with hair prone to tangling.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HG brush, and I never thought I'd say that. I have every kind of Wet brush they make, and they're all amazing. I carry the mini one in my purse too. My 6 year old daughter used to cry when it was hair brushing time, no matter how gentle I was. I thought the Tangle Teezer was as good as I was going to get as far as brushes for her ultra fine, long, super tangly hair until I discovered the wet brush. It works great on dry hair too. It is also a total godsend for my long, tangly gobs of wet hair, even after thorough conditioning. If you haven't tried this, I recommend going straight to the wet brush website now and ordering 1 or 2--you will not regret it.

This brush data goes my wet or dry hair like a dream AND it's cheap!

Popular Hair Styling Tools