Dr. Jart+ Cicapair Tiger Grass Color Correcting Treatment SPF 30

3.2

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I love this stuff. I am older (56) and have broken capillaries around my nose and reddish cheeks. I've tried tons of colour correctors (green stuff) and it always made the area very white. Cicapair (only use a little even though it says use a 'generous' amount) on these red areas makes it more neutral and not white. Also, there are protectors in the ingredients to prevent further skin aggravation, which I desperately need. This is definitely the best anti-redness treatment I've used and will continue to use.

I have combination oily skin and I'm acne prone. I use this cream every morning before applying my foundation and I find it hydrates just the right amount for my skin on these warmer months and it has actually helped clearing my acne. Centella Asiatica, an ingredient present in the Cicapair line, is said to help skin with inflammation, redness or blemishes, and I believe this is one of the products in my skin care that helps my skin look clear and healthy.

It's a light shade of green but it transforms immediately when you start rubbing it in. While I think it does help in balancing my redness, plus it makes my skin look hydrated and plump, it's not a foundation nor a BB Cream. I don't think this enters even in the light coverage spectrum but it somehow makes your skin look better. In days when I don't want to wear anything on my face, I apply this by itself and feel comfortable.

I read on Allure that this product does not work on medium dark or dark complexions because it looks a bit ashy, so be sure to try it on your hand before buying.

All in all, I really enjoy using this and have repurchase it in the past. It's a staple in my routine and worth trying.

This product did nothing for me except hopefully perform as a sunscreen. I don't know how people say it covers up their redness. It does absolutely nothing for mine. Make sure to moisturize before use, but I do not plan on repurchasing since it was expensive and doesn't work.

Effective to reduce redness somewhat but was very greasy and somehow also drew attention to dry areas which made my skin flaky. Not an great look

I have oily combo skin with minor flakes around my nose. I have redness around my nose which I used this product to cover up.

Unfortunately, this product broke me out after a week of use. It also feels heavy and greasy on the skin, and sticks to dry flakes.

However, it covers redness like a gem and does not leave a weird greenish or ashy tone to the skin. I advise trying a sample of this first. If it doesn't break you out and you can tolerate greasiness (or have dry skin without flakes) you might love this.

I think I was under the wrong impression as to what this product was. It's makeup. Needless to say, I was shocked when it turned orange (to be fair, I'm very pale). I do like the physical sunscreen element, but was hoping for something more natural.

I got this product in the 2018 sunscreen bag at Sephora after having seen it and passing it up in stores for a while. I’ve never been a fan of the jar packaging as it lets in too much air and degrades the product quickly. Also I always thought that the “ skin tone” shade that it turned was too dark.

My skin is fairly clear of actives and is just red in cheeks from previous acne. For reference I’m a Nc-15/10 in MAC. I tried this stuff out and was surprised that it blended straight into my skin while evening things out. I thought maybe I’d been wrong before and the dark shade that it turned was another product.

The best test was when I wore just the cream and concealer to work and looked in the mirror in the bathroom. My skin was glowing and fresh and even in the worst lighting/mirror at work. Safe to say I’m in love and won’t be without it.

It does have a scent that fades a bit after a while but the cream does tend to feel a bit thick throughout the day.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

This managed to even out skin tone while covering up redness.

Cons: highlighted the flaky parts of my skin, so make sure you moisturise well before. Also more suitable for people with fair skin, for my NC-42 skin it looks like I'm using sunscreen that leaves white cast.

Great product for those with redness problems. The green tint helps cover the redness. A little goes a long way so you don't need much. Make sure you skin is well moisturized before. I love this product!

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

I saw a glowing review of this in a magazine and decided to buy it. Like other people have said, I got the sample size, which is definitely enough to give it a try. It feels nice on my skin and lessens redness - I have a subtle red spot on my cheek that basically disappears under this. It's definitely not enough coverage to count as a foundation, but I tend not to need that much coverage in general so it works for me along with some powder and concealer.