Dr. Jart+ Cicapair Tiger Grass Color Correcting Treatment SPF 30

3.1

Effective to reduce redness somewhat but was very greasy and somehow also drew attention to dry areas which made my skin flaky. Not an great look

I have oily combo skin with minor flakes around my nose. I have redness around my nose which I used this product to cover up.

Unfortunately, this product broke me out after a week of use. It also feels heavy and greasy on the skin, and sticks to dry flakes.

However, it covers redness like a gem and does not leave a weird greenish or ashy tone to the skin. I advise trying a sample of this first. If it doesn't break you out and you can tolerate greasiness (or have dry skin without flakes) you might love this.

I think I was under the wrong impression as to what this product was. It's makeup. Needless to say, I was shocked when it turned orange (to be fair, I'm very pale). I do like the physical sunscreen element, but was hoping for something more natural.

I got this product in the 2018 sunscreen bag at Sephora after having seen it and passing it up in stores for a while. I’ve never been a fan of the jar packaging as it lets in too much air and degrades the product quickly. Also I always thought that the “ skin tone” shade that it turned was too dark.

My skin is fairly clear of actives and is just red in cheeks from previous acne. For reference I’m a Nc-15/10 in MAC. I tried this stuff out and was surprised that it blended straight into my skin while evening things out. I thought maybe I’d been wrong before and the dark shade that it turned was another product.

The best test was when I wore just the cream and concealer to work and looked in the mirror in the bathroom. My skin was glowing and fresh and even in the worst lighting/mirror at work. Safe to say I’m in love and won’t be without it.

It does have a scent that fades a bit after a while but the cream does tend to feel a bit thick throughout the day.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

This managed to even out skin tone while covering up redness.

Cons: highlighted the flaky parts of my skin, so make sure you moisturise well before. Also more suitable for people with fair skin, for my NC-42 skin it looks like I'm using sunscreen that leaves white cast.

Great product for those with redness problems. The green tint helps cover the redness. A little goes a long way so you don't need much. Make sure you skin is well moisturized before. I love this product!

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

I saw a glowing review of this in a magazine and decided to buy it. Like other people have said, I got the sample size, which is definitely enough to give it a try. It feels nice on my skin and lessens redness - I have a subtle red spot on my cheek that basically disappears under this. It's definitely not enough coverage to count as a foundation, but I tend not to need that much coverage in general so it works for me along with some powder and concealer.

I have been using this most days for about a week (only if going out/putting on makeup). So far, I have noticed that it really does even out my skin tone nicely, with no red or blotchy areas. It feels the tiniest bit like I am "wearing" something, but not terrible (usually I only use moisturizer and spot conceal, but no foundation). I was hoping to find a combination product containing sunscreen, and this isn't bad. I have noticed a small red bump or two after washing off, but they resolved quickly and no big breakouts. The real deal killer for me will be if I get milia, which is a frequent problem when I try new products. START WITH TRIAL SIZE FIRST. It's only $18 instead of $50, and you will receive plenty to give it a very good tryout because you need very little to apply.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I bought a travel size of this by mistake, thinking it was the tiger grass cream (without spf that comes in a tube) because I had tried a sample and liked it’s rich emollience.
After forgetting to bring it with on a few Sephora visits I came to terms with the fact that I probably won’t return it and decided to give it a try.
I have dry skin with some redness around my nose and pretty impressive dark rings under my eyes. This stuff does even that out, but I can’t see using this alone as a bb cream. It’s finish once set is..oddly adherent. Like a chamois, if that makes any sense. Which I like as a primer. So that’s kind of good.
But it’s not a primer. It’s a cream that’s supposed to even out skin tone enough to wear alone and improve skin texture by protecting it. At least that’s what I think it’s supoosed to do. I find the details on this a little cryptic.
They are as follows:
A green-to-beige color-correcting treatment
Corrects redness and helps protect skin from environmental aggressors
Solutions for redness, uneven skin tone, acne and blemishes
Support wounded skin exhibiting inflammation, redness or blemishes
Formulated WITHOUT Parabens/Sulfates/Phthalates

Maybe it’s me, but statements like “solutions for redness uneven skin tone acne and blemishes” seem kinda vague. As do the other bullet points provided, other than the last list of ingredients it does not contain.

I find this to be drying, which is acceptable I suppose since it’s not meant for dry skin.

If this was touted as a maytifying primer I would have A.probably not tried it and forced myself to return and B. Given it at least one more lippie for doing as it states.

I’ll try it again in the hot humid months and see what gives.

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I bought the trial size about a month ago and have been using this in place of a bb cream (also Dr. Jart+) or tinted moisturizer. I have perioral dermatitis that never really goes away, but since beginning the serum and this color correcting cream the discoloration around my chin has been covered. I’m impressed! I’ve tried all sorts of foundations and creams, but was always left with noticeable redness—and the thicker the foundation the worse my dermatitis would get. It even seems that the underlying redness (the remnants of a flare-up) is improving. My only peeve? The texture makes my face feel a little sticky. Nothing that a little powder wouldn’t fix. I’ll definitely be buying the full size.