Wet 'n' Wild Photo Focus Foundation

Filtered by age: 19-24
Wet 'n' Wild Photo Focus Foundation
Photo Focus FoundationPhoto Focus FoundationPhoto Focus FoundationPhoto Focus Foundation

3.2

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

First thing the packaging. UGH I hate dump bottles and I took that stupid spatula thing out. The actual formula, however is amazing except the smell, but that goes away after a little while. Its a very liquidity formula, very thin. It is a buildable foundation as its so thin. it covers fairly decently and I love the range of shades and undertones I was able to find one with a neutral undertone instead of yellow which is very typical of drugstore foundation. I will buy another when I finish this bottle, but I want to see if I can find a pump next time. If you haven't tried it yet I recommend it highly.

on 12/7/2017 10:02:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Neutral

It’s excellent for the price. Not too matte, not too dewy, and wears decently. Doesn’t feel thick or cakey on the skin, and coverage can be built up easily. The color selection is also good. I’ve been reaching for it a lot over my TF Born This Way.

My only complaint, and why I won’t give it 5 stars, is that it emphasizes skin texture like crazy. It doesn’t sink into pores but it does nothing to smooth them.

on 12/7/2017 9:06:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Price was great, shade range is really nice. No matter what primer or powder I use with this foundation it rubs off, creases, transfers and generally looks gross. I do find this oxidizes on me, and the “neutral” shades are just straight up pink. Texture is great, feels weightless on the skin with a nice natural high medium coverage.

on 11/19/2017 3:50:00 PM

I do have to say I'm so sad this didn't work out on me!! My roommate bought it and said she loved it(although she has beautiful porcelain skin) and I can't pass up a good wet n wild product so I gave it a try. The shade matched up pretty well and covered my imperfections and problem skin well enough for me to be satisfied. I really enjoyed the wear honestly. The smell of this threw me off for sure, very prominent weird smell for a foundation with no spf. This stuff broke my skin out so bad unfortunately so I can't use it again. For someone with healthy balanced skin or a first time foundation for someone just getting into make up, this might be awesome for you though!

on 9/27/2017 12:08:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I'm very fair and very cool toned and the shade rose ivory is really good match. Evens out my skin tone. Just be sure to add a blush/light bronzer after because this is very pale and pink toned and can look..interesting without anything else. the staying power is average but I'd buy again if I ran out.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

When I first used this, I applied too much product as I used the spatula to dot all over my face. It got way too cakey on my first trial and it just looked too dry and so bad on both natural and artificial lighting. But the second time I used this, I applied way less and I finally got to make it quite natural and not cakey! I have really oily skin and this oils up on me quite fast when I don't set it with a lot of powder but with baking technique it does keep the oil at bay. I don't really mind getting oily a little bit because I can always blot it with a tissue paper and the oil just melts the powder away which makes the finish much smoother or natural for me as the days go by. This doesn't really oxidize on me which is great because I just got the right shade that almost matches my skin tone which I barely did with other drugstore foundations. I personally only like sheer to medium coverage because I really have a textured skin and heavy foundations always emphasizes that so with a damp sponge, I can easily achieve a sheerer coverage with this foundation! All in all I really like this foundation, it lasted on me all day and the price is really inexpensive and it's just a plus that it is cruelty free!

on 9/14/2017 4:34:00 AM

At first I wasn't to blown away by this foundation, but when I started really using it I started loving it. It's lightweight and looks natural on the skin. The coverage is light to medium and it has like a semi matte finish. It's great if you like a simple and natural looking foundation.

on 9/12/2017 6:33:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

The price is amazing. I like how this stays for the entire day for an oily skin girl like me. Nice matte finish. However, caution: gets slightly patchy on any dry areas. You will love this if you have oily skin.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I think this foundation is great for the price. It is medium-to-full coverage, looks great in flash photography, and leaves me with a dewy and fresh looking finish. I find that this look better when applied with a sponge as opposed to a brush. It usually takes me about two "spatulas" worth of product for a full face, but I have visible acne scarring.

My biggest issues with this foundation are the smell and the packaging. There is no pump, but a spatula with which you have to use to deposit the product onto the back of your hand before application. But for like $6, I wouldn't expect much else.

Okay, at first I loved this foundation, the smell doesn't bother me, but I have very sensitive skin due to some allergies. I have a latex allergy, and I didn't see latex anywhere in the additives, but I cannot use this foundation. I use covergirl clean matte BB cream and it's amazing. This foundation caused my entire face to get red and swollen and I got huge blisters on my face that caused scarring. I've only used it twice and I bought a new bottle thinking it might be just that batch a few months later, low and behold I'm here again with blisters all over my face. I'm sticking with covergirl, at least it doesn't scar my face