Too Faced Sweet Peach Creamy Lip Oil

Too Faced Sweet Peach Creamy Lip Oil
Sweet Peach Creamy Lip Oil

3.3

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I have this in Papa Don't Peach and let me tell you, it smells like heaven! It smells better than the Sweet Peach palette, which already smells quite good. It tastes delicious too if it gets inside your mouth.

The color is pretty opaque for a gloss, and is very comfortable to wear. Papa Don't Peach is a more pinky neutral shade that I find extremely flattering on myself. It's shiny, but not the shiniest gloss ever. It's moisturizing and long-lasting. Basically, I love it.

on 8/20/2017 4:18:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Wanted to love this so much. But sadly it didn't work out for my extremely dry lips.
Love the packaging so much! Smells heavenly, tastes good, last quite long although it's a gloss.
The problem is.. I got dry patches after 2 hours. I used sleeping lip mask before using it so my lips weren't that dry before using the gloss. Usually I get dry patches from using normal lipsticks but why from a lip-oil / gloss though ? Sad :(

on 7/21/2017 12:17:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Alright so I bought the lightest and the darkest shades on impulse to go with my peach palette and blush (I have zero self control). Besides the fact I find they have slightly too much fragrance, they're great! The packaging doesn't get dirty looking, the gloss doesn't ooze out the top, and the applicator is super easy to use. They wear nicely and have a pleasant flavour to them, don't break down any lip products underneath, and don't feel oily. I was expecting a similar texture to my YSL tinted oil, but these feel quite unique. Slightly thicker and balmy with some slip, and wear down to a dull sheen which feels like a lip balm on. It's very comfortable. I can see people with dry lips really enjoying these, because they don't smear or bleed past the lip line.

I don't generally wear them on it's own. I took away a lippy because it's just so much fragrance, and because the palest shade kind of settles into my lip lines. Nothing really noticeable, but it's a pet peeve of mine with paler gloss. The scent dies down within 15 - 20 minutes, and so does the flavour. I should add I'm sensitive to these things, so maybe I'm not the best authority on what is overpowering. I think these are great! Comfortable, long wearing, stay put, not drying, with sturdy and cute packaging!

on 6/28/2017 10:20:00 AM

I'm not sure why this got such low ratings, as I love this gloss!
I have it in Peach Please, and it is a gorgeous light baby pink with a tiiiiny hint of peach in it.
It is fairly pigmented, and it lasts for a long time; even when the gloss fades, I am still left with a nice stain, then I can re-apply or just apply some clear gloss and it kind of revives the color.

I love the peach scent.

And the best part is that while it's not sticky, it doesn't dry out my lips, in fact they look plump and healthy and moisturized.

I am tempted to buy another shade as well, probably the next lighter shade. Wish they were a bit cheaper, but it's Canada, what can we expect...

on 6/18/2017 5:58:00 PM

Very milky and sheer, and somewhat sticky. Peach smell and taste is very artificial. It does not have the best texture. It isn't silky or slick, it's more creamy.

I like the smell. The color is a little too light for me. But my biggest complaint is that it lasts about two seconds :(

on 6/4/2017 10:06:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I'm using the pure peach shade, I don't normally do a lot of lip gloss but I'm really very into this I'm not sure exactly why. I don't find it sticky, I think the smell and taste makes it fun. The shade is light and sweet to add without make up or and a finishing touch or sometimes I layer it with lipstick. Packaging wise I love that the lid clicks into place.

on 5/23/2017 6:47:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

I got this as a free sample with my Island Escape palette because they ran out of mini Laura Geller mascaras. I mention this specifically because it's unlikely I would have even glanced at these if I hadn't gotten a free mini. I'm not a fan of the artificial peach smell, but luckily, it doesn't linger for too long after you put it on. (The issue is, though, it's peach-flavoured, so if you eat something, prepare for it to have an edge of artificial peach.) I got the colour Pure Peach and it's pretty if not just nothing special. The texture is nice, because even though the gloss doesn't last super long, it leaves behind a lip balm-y feel. Honestly I was totally expecting to hate everything about this but it's actually fine, I just wouldn't pay $19 for a full size.

on 5/5/2017 4:38:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Got this in Pure Peach, I hate the fake plastic peach scent a lot. I usually adore peach scented things (Savannah Bee makes the best peach scented lip balm) but this is just too fake. The gloss itself doesn't really have much colour and the shine isn't even long lasting. It is a little pointless to use imo. Would not repurchase.

I have the sample size. The first thing I noticed about this gloss is the strong, gummi peach scent. I love peach though so it doesn't bother me. The next thing is the texture, it's super light and smooth, almost dry in a way which could be because of the oil ingredients. Where's gloss is sticky and feels thick, this is more like a cross between a balm and the Nyx Butter glosses. If you want either a lip oil or a long lasting gloss you'll be disappointed, but this is perfect if you want a non sticky, balm like gloss. The color is mlbb, it's a semi opaque peachy nude. I totally dig this and the only reason I wouldn't buy the full size is it's too expensive. I have plenty of Butter glosses and balms already.

Edit: Pure Peach has yellow undertones which makes my teeth look yellower too :( it also sinks into my lip lines and clings to any dry skin flakes. These effects get worse if I apply more than one coat.