Garnier Original Intense no streaks bronzer

No Image

1 review

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I am 37 years old, and this was the first sel-tanner I tried aged 12. I have tried just about every tanner on the market, from all over the world, and this is still the best iv'e ever used.

My only gripe would have been that in the summer months, it is a little too moisturising, but a while back they brought out a light gel version, which is also fantastic, and the same lovely colour and apricot smell.

This product gives me a lovely colour from just one application, but you can put it on 2 to 3 nights in a row if you want a really dark colour, but once is generally enough for most, as it's quite intense, hence the name.

If you are very fair, i'd suggest putting it on with a tanning mitt, as this will make the colour slightly lighter, than using it like a lotion.

I notice a big difference in the colour outcome if I use rubber gloves or a mitt, with the mitt giving a more subtle colour.

I am prone to pimples on my chest and back if i put moisturiser there, so I use the gel version for those areas first then the lotion on drier areas, and in hot weather, the gel all over.

I find that if I have any areas i'd like to darken very slightly but don't want another layer as it woudl be too dark, then Dove Body lotion with a hint of tan, works a treat on top.

If I had to be really picky, I'd say Garnier could afford to drop the price a little as at 150ml, it's 100ml short size wise of similar brands.