Dior J'adore Huile Divine

Dior J'adore Huile Divine

4.5

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This bath oil has become a product I can't live without. If you love the J'Adore fragrance, this will make you swoon. It has the same general scent but leans on the addition of a unique and delicious rose note that beats, hands down any other rose scented product I've ever smelled. Before finding this, I was a big fan of Jo Malone's Red Roses bath oil. But this is far superior. I use it after my bath to soften and scent my skin. You need so little and it absorbs so nicely leaving my skin silky soft. The fragrance lingers a very long time. It will scent your night clothes and your sheets and if you hug your husband in the morning, he'll tell you how good you smell. The bottle is gorgeous, too. Having this makes every bath a luxurious, self indulgent experience. I can't recommend this highly enough.

on 12/3/2016 12:06:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love that more companies are coming out with bath oils! If you love J'adore, this is a must try. It's expensive, and it is in a glass bottle (be careful not to drop it or break it!), and for that I'll deduct a lippie. This is a beautiful bath and body oil (you can use it as a moisturizer on your body). In the bath, it develops into a nice milky bath under warm water, saturated with the lovely scent of J'adore! Truly divine! It comes in a huge 200 mL bottle!

Popular Bath Treatments