Giovanni Pineapple & Ginger Ultra Revive Intensive Hair Mask

No Image

Not tested on animals

Aqua (Purified Water), Cetearyl Alcohol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Fragrance, *Ananas Sativus (Pineapple) Fruit Extract, *Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), *Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, *Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract, *Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Psidium Guajava (Guava) Fruit Extract, Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B-5), Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Hyaluronic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate. *USDA Certified Organic.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Great mask. I use it after clarifying with Neutrogena's Anti Residue shampoo and it leaves my hair smooth, moisturized and I'm able to brush through my hair easily. It doesn't have any proteins which is good because my hair can't tolerate them too much. For reference I have highlighted fine hair that can get really dry. I recommend this!

I have no idea what's in this mask but it's absolutely amazing on my long, dry and easily tangled super blonde hair. It detangles, moisturizes, and makes my hair so shiny and nice. No proteins, yay! Will always repurchase.