Uploaded by ProductvilleAdmin

package quality

price range

Reviews

10 months ago

This is a good shaper and filler for thinning eyebrows. I really like it.

But, I have experienced small pimples on my eyebrows in use with this product.

I think I have either an allergic reaction or clogged pores as a result of the dye gel so I'm going to stop using it and see what happens.

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (8 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinAcne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

fromEndit

11 months ago

I don't have the world's thinnest or thickest brows, but 8 years ago my brows had VOLUME. I got this product though because I want to make them look more volumized. I don't want insta-brows or anything too perfected, I just want my brows to look fuller, even if they look messy because I already have a bit of shape to them. IME, if your brows already have a decent shape or well …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (256 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOther, Fair, Neutral

HairBrown, Other, Medium

11 months ago

This is the only product I use to shape my brows and to keep them in place. It makes them look darker, fuller and natural at the same time. I have dark brown hair and the color medium brow is perfect for me. The package lasts a very long time for me, so its very good value for the amount you pay.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (70 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

Nov/22/2018

I love this product! It makes my eyebrows look richer, darker, and fuller - but NATURAL. This is exactly what I've been looking for!

I find it really easy to apply with the weird little flat brush, and the colour 'deep brown' is perfect for my black (brown-black) hair.
It stays on, doesn't flake, and doesn't literally melt off my face when it gets wet like …

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (45 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinOily, Olive, Neutral

HairBlack, Wavy, Fine

3.0

Sep/15/2018

This product does a good job of volumizing my brows, but the brush is SO hard to use. It is flat and deposits product where I don't want it. I wish they would replace the brush with something similar to other brow products.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (205 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium Brown, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

from06xx98

Jul/14/2018

I like how this makes my brow hairs look thicker. I can use this alone during my lazy days and it would still make my brows filled in. However, there are TINY GLITTERS on it when you reaaaally look closely, which makes the eyebrows look “wet”

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (4 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinOily, Medium

HairBlack

Jun/30/2018

I bought this other day not thinking much. I really enjoy using this and works really well. This really does add volume and set my brows.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (118 reviews)

SkinOily, Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Curly, Medium

2.0

Jun/25/2018

I really liked this product when I first tried it- it was a little challenging to use the giant brush, but it filled in the gaps nicely, made my brows look fuller without additional products, stayed put well. The color seemed nice- rather cool and natural (I bough this in dark brown). However... as the day went on, the color of the product started to change- it got warm and yellowish. I first …Read more

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (48 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

2.0
fromZelora

Jun/01/2018

I am tossing this stuff. My eyebrow hairs are pale and I look best if I use both pencil and an eyebrow-mascara type of product. But not this one! It is hard to apply, and clumps up and then some of the clumps fall on my face or in my eyes while others are very difficult to remove. I recommend Gimme Brow by Benefit instead.

4 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (89 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlond, Other, Other

fromSage2

May/05/2018

I love this product so much! The color selection is good, it makes my brows look fuller and thicker and keeps them in place. I’ll never go back to dip brow etc.. this stuff rocks!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (17 reviews)

Age44-55