Tree Hut Shea Sugar Scrub Moroccan Rose

Tree Hut Shea Sugar Scrub Moroccan Rose

4.6

Sucrose, Glycerin, Polysorbate 20, Silica, Fragrance, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Ascorbic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sorbic Acid, Blue 1, Red 4

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Excellent sugar type of scrub with a lovely warm rose scent. The scent is not overpowering, actually it doesn’t remain on my skin once i’m Out of the shower (I wish it did, as other reviewers have remarked!). This scrub exfoliates rough and dry skin while hydrating it very well. It rinses clean, yet leaves the skin very hydrated! I have both dry and sensitive body skin and this works perfectly for me... even for my cracked heels. I would prefer if it was in a squeeze tube only for the reason of keeping my shower water out, but the tub itself is very nice, sturdy yet lightweight. I would definitely look to repurchase this one!

on 1/26/2018 12:43:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Love love love!!!! The smell is amazing! This is a musky rose - warm and not rose. I use this and the body butter. Everyone seems to love this. They need to make a perfume!

on 12/21/2017 2:12:00 PM

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I like the performance and ingredient list of all the Tree Hut Sugar Scrubs. I was not a fan of the strong smelling rose water type of scent of this one though. As a scrub it is gritty enough to gently exfoliate without being too harsh. A bargain for the price. I will continue to purchase other fragrances of this sugar scrub product.

Skin: Other, Dark, Not Sure

I absolutely loveee Tree Hut scrubs. They're nice and gritty but not too harsh... I've only bought them at Walmart or Ulta and I always get a good price (between $5-$8) This Moroccan Rose scent in particular smells AMAZINGGG lol. If I had to describe it: a fresh rose scent (not those disgusting perfumey rose scents) mixed with warm almond lol... It's very feminine and fresh like a spa, but it has a warmth to it. The ONLY thing that's kind of annoying is the container...when I shower, moisture gets in the tub and I have to make sure there's no water in there when I'm done so it won't dissolve the sugar. But other than that it's perfect! Will definitely repurchase over and over!

on 3/14/2017 1:57:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I really enjoy all of Tree Hut's sugar scrubs but I was not a fan of the Moroccan Rose scent. Unfortunately, it reminded me of bathroom air freshener. Nonetheless, it has a nice gritty texture that really buffs my skin and leaves it smooth and moisturized. After using it I seldom have to use body lotion. You also can't beat the price, especially for such a large jar and I was able to find this particular scent in a jumbo size!

I bought one of these for my friend and one for myself. I love anything rose scented. This is slightly floral but really has a fresh scent. The scrub is made of large sugar granules and a few moisturizing ingredients such as sweet almond oil, shea butter, evening primrose oil, and avocado oil. I try to scrub my whole body once a week but on the daily I'll just grab a little on my finger and use it on rougher areas, like my elbows. It doesn't leave any oily residue behind like some. I really like this product, I would definitely repurchase.

I purchased the sugar scrub in rose and jasmine and I really love this sugar scrub. Its one of the best and most reasonable sugar scubs I have come across. It leaves my skin smelling and feeling so good. I use my salux first before I shave. Then before I rinse out my conditioner I use this sugar scrub as a way to seal in the moisture and keep my skin soft. This rinses off no problem and it doesn't feel heavy on the skin or feel like there's a residue. Once I'm dry my skin just feels so soft and the scent lasts. Even people commented that I smell really good. So I do enjoy rose scents so I like this one because it's not super sweet or too rosy. It's really a good scrub and it's great if you like floral scents.

I would buy this over and over! It's reasonable, makes my skin like butter, and smells divine! It also rinses without leaving a residue. To me this is great and Ulta has a lot of BoGo's with Tree Hut so you can get a few for a fair price. I also buy it at Target but find it cheaper at Ulta. Either way my favorite all season sugar scrub as I prefer sugar scrubs because they don't burn my skin or give me rashes after I shave. Great product. :) Recommended!