Tarte Shape tape

Tarte Shape tape

4.2

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I absolutely love this concealer. It is worth the hype it gets all over the internet. I thought it was way too thick when I first applied it, but when I blended it with my beauty blender, it was amazing and the coverage is phenomenal. Also, I love how it brightens my under eye whilst concealing at the same time. I do wish it were a little cheaper, but how much product you get is amazing and a little goes a long way. I took one star off for the packaging. It is not sanitary due to the doe foot applicator. Putting it on your face and then back in the bottle is not clean. So, I either swipe it on the back of my hand or use a clean brush and swipe it from the applicator, but I will never need another concealer and I hope they keep this product for many years to come.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I bought this concealer because everyone in youtoube raves about it.. So i have high hopes on this concealer.. But after i bought it.. I really don't understand the hype.. My favorite Nars radiant creamy concealer is far better than this. For me this concealer is too thick, creases under the eye (not too bad, but it creases and you can really see it!), and somehow can make my pores look so big (if i blend my undereye concealer to the side of my nose). It's weird because it's never happen with other concealers.. It's not super full coverage either. So i don't really like this concealer.. I will continue to use this concealer occasionally because it's quite pricey and i already bought it.. But it's really not my favorite..not worth the hype at all.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I don't understand the hype really, I mean it is a good concealer.. but it's not magic!

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

PROS

- long wearing
- full coverage
- doesn't crease

CONS

- sets quickly

COMMENTS: Full coverage, long wearing concealer that sets quickly. Working in sections is recommended to make blending easier. A little goes a long way. It doesn't break up in warm weather or oxidize, either. Most importantly, it doesn't crease!

Will repurchase.

on 6/20/2017 10:13:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This is a must have. LOVE. Once you try it, you will see

on 6/20/2017 8:41:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Other

This is the best concealer I have ever used for my under eyes that hide my moderate dark circles. It literally lasts all day. I wear NC45 foundation and used this concealer in Tan Sand. I wish there was a slightly darker color but this looks good, I just use a light hand since I am not a fan of the strobe/highlighted under eye look on me. A little goes a long way and I set it with Coty Airspun and I am good to go. Prior to this I have used a ton of different (drugstore) under eye concealers and many would look great but would not have the staying power I was looking for. I tried MAC Pro Longwear and it was average and changed color as the day went on. I returned it and got a different color. Still wasn't blown away. So after many attempts I ended up returning it and decided to give Tarte Shape Tape a try after perusing the many positive reviews. I'm so glad I did. It's now my HG.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Choking on this and how freaking good it is at covering everything! Dark circles, spot, discolouration, GONE! Also, you can put this over powder and it doesn't look weird! As in topping up throughout the day! Really really good!!! 💝💝💝

on 6/18/2017 10:44:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

This is a great concealer! I have really prominent dark circles and this covers them beautifully. Really expensive but worth every penny! It's also really great at covering the dark spots on my face too! Love it!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I wish the price wasn't so high but if I have to I'll buy it again it works amazing on my skin (oily)

on 6/18/2017 8:36:00 PM

I break out the Shape Tape for days when I go full face, full coverage. It really does well in that respect, it is creamy and the right amount of thickness. I have not had issues with it creasing or caking in my undereye lines. I find it applies best with a beauty blender or with my kat von d under eye concealer brush. It is pretty long lasting as well. That being said, it looks very off if I just do concealer without foundation or with just powder, which I have been doing more lately. It is very obvious that I am wearing concealer. It definitely looks better with a full face. My other issue with it is that the doe foot is very large, I only put on two dots per eye. Any more and it is just too much. I will continue to buy for when I want to full face. My urban decay naked concealer works better for my day to day use.