MSH - Love Liner

MSH - Love Liner

2.7

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Bought a double pack of these when I was in Japan and now I regret not getting more! This has replaced my previous favorite Heroine Make smooth liner, as I found it to be the most long lasting eyeliner I have ever tried! No smudges or flakes, and the color stays on the whole day (and EVERYTHING smudges on my oily hooded lids, including many waterproof liquid liners and all gel liners). The shiny metal packaging is also surprisingly solid-feeling, sort of like an expensive pen - definitely . To be fair it is a few bucks more expensive than Heroine Make in Japan, and about 2-3x the price of Heroine Make online :(

The downside is that this eyeliner seems to be much harder to find online than popular ones like Clio, Dolly Wink, and Heroine Make.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

A friend recommended me to try this and get it in Japan. Its available in majority of the japanese drugstores but hard to get overseas. It selling in a package of 2 for JPY 2400, one is JPY 1300 if im not wrong.

The packaging even says "won't fail" in Japanese. I tried on my oily lids which most liquid liners tend to fail and sadly my ends are still gone after a night out.

The liner itself is quite heavy as well. Won't be getting another next trip to Japan.

on 8/8/2016 10:33:00 AM

Love, love, love these liquid eyeliners! They have a basic black, dark and light brown selection, but they also introduced limited color ranges that are absolutely gorgeous and have a theme for each season. They are not marketed as waterproof, but boy are these long lasting! It was 40C today with 85% humidity, I bumped around shopping all day, then an intensive gym workout, and that liner didn`t budge one inch! The colors are vivid, but matte, so quite forgiving for mature eyes. I own the noble brown (a light peachy brown) and the burgundy brown. I`d like to get more, but they sell like hot cakes and had to put my order on a wait-list. There is no dispenser, just store them upside down and they work just fine. I`ve been using one almost every other day for 2 months, and that line still comes out nice and opaque, true to its color. The tip is soft felt, like an artist`s brush, so you can draw a really thin line. Such an awesome product, I much prefer these over that Clio crap, or even the Majolica liquid liners.

UPDATE: While I love the colors and pigmentation, these liners dry up so quickly, less than a few days of use, that they`re simply not worth the price tag.