4.2

price range

Reviews

from

2 years ago

Bought this on vacation because I wanted something i could use while my skin was tanned, and a bronzer which would recreate the summer holiday-tan. This is perfect. In the summer it is really thin, glowy, melts perfectly into the skin and do not look powdery in the sun. In the winter it is still glowy, but no sparkly glitter. It also layers nicely over a heavier foundation.

About reviewer (10 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinOily, Fair

HairBlond

EyesBlue

2 years ago

I really love this bronzer so much, I just have to explain why it is so amazing. In the past I have used Bare Minerals, Sephora brand, and other random bronzers. I like a bronzer to make my skin looked warmer and glowy- and I like it to look natural and not too chalky. I didn't like my last Sephora bronzer (brought it online), as it was a bit harsh and had a lot of distracting glitter. My Bare Minerals bronzer had good pigmentation, but was just not giving me any radiance and I found it tricky to always blend just right. I went to Ulta and literally swatched about 5 or 6 bronzers, ranging from upper end drug store to high end brands. Hands down, this Too Faced bronzer just looked well- amazing. More amazing than the others. I did a swatch at home on my inner wrist (photo above) but it simply doesn't do it justice. This looks shimmery, without looking glittery. (Come on, I am 47 and can't pull off glitter on my face!) that being said, this gives a radiant warmth and looks so natural. It really just looks like me, but better. It does look natural, maybe someone going for a really dramatic bronze look won't like that, but I absolutely love it. On the days I wear it I am surprised when I look in the mirror hours later. My skin is still glowing and looks barely sun-kissed. I am sort of obsessed. I adore the packaging and truth be told I don't want to put this in my drawer or makeup case, I love the heart sitting nestled with my perfumes. It reminds me of something a 1950's starlett would have on her vanity. Silly, I know, but the packaging is just so lovely. I can't praise the price point, because it seems pricey to me, but honestly, it should probably last quite a while. I know that when I do use it up I will panic. This is one I will repurchase. Well done Too Faced.

About reviewer (14 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBrunette

3 years ago

I love bronzers and TF makes the best. I use their chocolate soleil and its my favorite but I could always use a bronzer that isn't matte in my collection too :) I already use and love the sweetheart blushes so I had to get this as well. Like the blushes it gives a beautiful glow to the skin without shimmer or glitter. The radiance this gives just wakes up my complexion and I know this will be my go to come fall and winter.

About reviewer (426 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinAcne-prone, Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Coarse

2.0

4 years ago

I didn't like this bronzer/highlighter at all. It's ok if you want a very subtle application of bronzer/highlighter but I just felt like the results were mediocre when I tried it. I guess I'm just the type that wants my bronzer & highlighter to show up more when I use it. That's why I switched to the MAC bronzer & highlighter as they provided the look I wanted. The nice thing about the Too Faced brand is that both bronzer & highlighter are in one package so you don't have an overwhelming amount of product that may take you years to finish. The other good thing is that the price is very reasonable for both combined products. You're not paying for each product (bronzer & highlighter) separately. The downside of the product, besides not giving me a more pronounced look, was the packaging & excessive powdering that I encountered from this product. The box is super cute but a bit hard to open. When you apply the product with your brush, it powders too much and there's product flying all over the place. That really turned me off. I like my product to go on smoothly from brush to skin. And this was 'powdering' profusely. If you want a subtle finish, getting into the bronzer/highlighter look for the first time & don't wanna spend the extra money on a bronzer & highlighter separately, then this product might be good for you. Not for me though!

About reviewer (7 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Tan, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

4 years ago

Too faced launched this not too long ago, along with sweet peach palette, better than sex waterproof mascara, etc. Originally i want to buy the eye palette, but unfortunately, it's sold out everywhere because they didn't make it permanent. It's only limited edition product. Then i came across this bronzer at the counter, and impulsively bought it without testing it first (no tester at that time). And luckily my hunch is right. This is a great bronzer for everyday use. The colour is just right for me, the texture is very soft and buttery, no unique smell or whatsoever like the eye palette. It's long wearing and didn't sit funny on my face. As they only have 1 colour for this bronzer, this bronzer is only suitable up until medium skin tone. The colour won't show up as well on dark skin tone. I did the review on my blog too : https://honeyinagoldpot.com/2016/07/14/review-too-faced-sweethearts-bronzer/ And i also include this in my recent beauty favourites video! <object onclick="ga('send', {hitType: 'event',eventCategory: 'Ajax Interaction',eventAction: 'PlayVideo',eventLabel: ''});" width="360" height="320"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/tI067C1lfNo"><param name="wmode" value="transparent"><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/tI067C1lfNo" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="360" height="320"></object>

About reviewer (5 reviews)

Age25-29