Maybelline Facestudio Master Strobing Stick Illuminating Highlighter in 100 Light ‑ Iridescent

4.4

Pros
- Gives a really natural and glowing finished
- Easy to apply and easy to take off
- Creamy and easy to blend
- Stays long unless you rub it off directly
- Good for everyday make-up

Cons
- If you are looking for everyday make-up and natural look, this product is perfect. However, it wouldn't be a first pick for someone who is after for a glam look.

I have the pink version . I have oily imperfect skin and wanted to experiment with a stick highlighter for quicker makeup. This is fantastic and one of the best new makeup I bought this year . The highlight is very subtle , and the gleam looks like it is from within the skin and the tone is very skin like and it is so easy to use . Best of all, it does not slip off my oily face . The texture is almost cream to powder , making it easy to blend .

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

I have both colours and I'm pleasantly surprised! I actually own benefit poured champagne pop and also benefits watts up and weirdly prefer these over becca and benefit for everyday. First and foremost these feel a lot more emollient then the later. They are super creamy to blend and look amazing! Benefit watts up and becca poured look beautiful but it's a bit harder to blend and can look chunky because it's a bit drier in texture. In saying that because the maybelline sticks are more emollient, they are not as long lasting so if the intended use is for a quick and easy everyday make up look, then you will love these.

THIS REVIEW IS FOR THE MASTER LIQUID HIGHLIGHT!!!
They didn't have the liquid listed so I put it under the stick, which I haven't tried. It has a decent amount of shimmer, a good amount of glow, prob more than all the other way too subtle powder drugstore highlights out there.
The pink one is the lightest, it is a nice light pink. The other colors are super dark and ridiculously orange, not really gold at all. I hate how drugstores do not make translucent/silvery colors in liquid highlights, so I can't even use it on my nose, & it's not fair to pale people.
Also it doesn't blend well at all, it dries almost immediately so you can't really blend it, I ended up with huge blobs on my face. & It will not come off or blend even if you scrub It. It isn't that bad if you put a very small amount on, almost a dot.
It is waterproof, it won't come off or wear off at all, it lasts all day. I feel like I gave a generous rating only because maybelline finally came out with a liquid highlight and because it's very shimmery/glowy.

This is a great highlighter that is very easy to use. I use it straight from the tube on my cheekbones and then I use a beauty blender to blend it out. It does lack staying power though so don't expect it to last through a night of dancing.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Wow, this is the best highlighter. It gives such nice and natural glow to face. Blends easily, isn't noticeable... If you're looking for everyday highlighter this is the one for you!

I bought this and a nearly identical Wet N Wild highlighting stick, When the Nude Strikes, at the same time to see how they compare. Both give a pink-champagne glow to fair skin with microfine shimmer in a silicone-y base. Both require a bit of blending so that the effect is more of a sheen than a sparkly-vampire look. This one has the slight edge for not feeling as greasy to apply, though the WnW is just $3.99 and basically the same product. I considered it a toss-up.

$9.99 for a 0.24 ounce stick at Walgreens.

I had high hopes for this since it is one of the rare drugstore cream highlighters out there. I find it way too pink and glittery. It looks unnatural for daytime wear. May look ok on top of foundation for a night out but it just seems to be was too chunky and glittery for daily use.
PROS:
- Small portable packaging
- Good price
CONS:
- Very pink (looks odd on any warm or neutral skin tone)
- Glittery
- Applies in chunks

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Awesome product. Long lasting, not too sparkly, looks amazing! Be sure to blend, of course.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Good product. Glowy but not sparkly. Unlike the nude version of this product, it is visible on my skin. The nude one just disappears and I would not repurchase that one. This particular one shows up well. It glides on smoothly. I sometimes pat it on with a brush, sometimes I just roll it directly onto my face and pat it with my finger. It does not have great staying powder, even with setting spray. It does disappear and needs reapplication. But, it's a fun little product.