L'Oreal Voluminous Primer

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
L'Oreal Voluminous Primer
Voluminous Primer

Aqua / Water / Eau, Polybutene, Paraffin, Potassium, Cetyl Phosphate, Cera Alba / Beeswax / Cire D'abeille, Copernicia, Cerifera Cera / Carnauba Wax / Cire De Carnauba, Steareth-2, Cetyl Alcohol, Alcohol Denat, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Acacia Senegal Gum, Panthenol, Ethylenediamine / Stearyl, Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, 2-Oleamido-1,3 Octadecanediol, Disodium Edta, BHT, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Stearyl Alcohol, Myristyl Alcohol, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl, Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Propylene Glycol, Propyl Gallate, Citric Acid.

What an amazing drugstore find to give your lashes an extra "oomph" while making them fluffy and lengthy and voluminous. The texture is just right and dries down quickly and it just makes any mascara you put on after look so much better. I would definitely be repurchasing over and over again and hope that L'Oréal doesn't discontinue this primer!

on 6/30/2017 9:02:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Great primer and can make lashes very much longer and gives more volume for sure. HOWEVER, does not hold a curl once you put it on. As soon as you put it on, lashes will go back to natural state. If you don't curl your lashes then this will be your holy grail. But i am asian and curling my lashes is a must have. I have to apply this and then curl my lashes again once it has dried. It's annoying.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I used Lancôme Cils Booster on one eye and this on the other one as a test. I couldn't tell the difference. Much better price point. They are made in the same factory. While I do prefer some Lancôme products to L'Oréal, an eyelash primer is not worth the extra cash. I apply this and my lashes hold a curl much better.

on 10/6/2016 10:07:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

This is the best. Make any mascara great. I love this.

on 7/1/2016 11:07:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

Very disappointed in this. I'll be returning it. It doesn't do anything for me. My lashes actually look better w/o it. :-(
Eyes are "my thing". I've tried about every primer and mascara that's ever been out. The constant hunt is fun and I LOVE finding THE NEXT BEST THING. This definitely is not it. I had high hopes for the brush, as that's usually the downfall of most primers...they don't do a good job with application...way too much product is usually deposited & then the crappy flexible, overly soft rubber teeth don't do anything to remove excess or separate the lashes. I want a primer that does what it's meant to do: LENGTHEN & SEPARATE (which makes you look to have more volume). This primer did nothing...however I do love the typical/normal brush head, just not the actual product.
It's a smidge "greasy feeling" and it clumped all my lashes together. They looked extremely stumpy looking. I was hoping I'd found a cheap DS alternative, but no such luck. So far, IMO, the best primers for WOW IMPACT are Urban Decay, Tarte, Clinique & Dior (if the brush didn't suck) and Lancome Cils Booster.