4.2

$8.99 on Ulta Beauty
Shop Now

Reviews

2 months ago

Love this lash primer! I got a small sample of the Lancome one in a Sephora order and used it up, then bought this L'Oreal one for about 1/10th of the price. I've basically stopped using an eyelash curler since I discovered lash primers -- they fluff up my lashes and add length, and I always seem to be losing eyelashes when I use a curler. :-( The only downside to these white primers is that you have to apply primer to one eye, let it dry a little, and then apply mascara to that eye, and then do the whole process on the other eye, one at a time...it's worth it, though. Right now the mascara I'm loving is Cover Girl Lash Blast volume (orange tube) and with this primer, my lashes look full and long all day. Definite repurchase.

About reviewer (354 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

EyesGreen

4 months ago

Love, love, love this primer! It doesn’t clump at all and it eliminates the need to curl my lashes with a lash curler. This doesn’t necessarily curl my lashes, but it lifts them, making my eyes pop and look less tired.

About reviewer (105 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

4 months ago

I love this primer and switched from the Dior one to this. Have been using it for years.

About reviewer (54 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinSensitive, Olive, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Fine

4 months ago

I love this lash primer, I have been using it for years and it is the only lash primer I feel the need to repurchase. This stuff really builds on, LENGTHENS and thickens your natural lashes so when you put your mascara on, they are longer and more full than your normal lashes!!! This product is great, I have no issues with it. If you want to have longer, thicker lashes without fake eyelashes, then you need to try this product! I like to apply it to my lashes before I curl them with a HEATED lash curler and that seems to really help them hold a curl, if you struggle with your lashes not staying curled all day. With this method they will stay curled all day guaranteed!!!

About reviewer (60 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinVery Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

3.0
from

4 months ago

I have tiny, short lashes so I was hoping (of course, that's why I bought it) this primer would help thicken up my lashes and make them look longer. It provides a good base for my mascara and does make my lashes look thicker, but it also makes the mascara look clumpy and it flakes off more. By mid afternoon I have mascara clumps under my eye, which I don't have with just my mascara (Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes). I wish it worked for me, but I'm not a fan.

About reviewer (203 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Curly, Fine

5 months ago

This is everything. It takes my short and blonde ( I'm a redhead ) lashes and amps them up. It doesn't irritate my eyes, its inexpensive and easy to find. This is one of the few beauty products I have purchased over and over. I like to wait til this is almost dry and then apply mascara. I love the results and I highly recommend this!

About reviewer (14 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Neutral

HairRed, Curly, Medium

EyesGreen

from

7 months ago

I remember when mascara primers were hard to find, and the only one readily available was by Estée Lauder. Over the years, I’ve used many, most high end. One that was very highly rated was by Lancôme, which I wasn’t impressed with at all. Clinique has one that I found I liked, and I repurchased several times. Then, one day in the drugstore, there was some special where you got the Voluminous primer with a black mascara, or an eye pencil, or some such thing. It was a good deal, so I thought I would try it - and have been using this primer ever since. It reminds me a lot of the Clinique primer - in fact, they seem to be exactly the same formula - only difference being the price. And the brush. The L’Oréal brush has a tapered end, the Clinique one is square. My lashes are fine and light on the ends. I have a somewhat natural curl, so I have never needed to use a lash curler. This primer comes out of the tube and onto your lashes looking like a sheer white, which is good cause you can see where it is going. I put on a good coat, making sure to reach every lash on my top lashes. I do not wait for it to dry completely before I start putting my mascara on. I work quickly, build up some volume with the mascara, comb thru with a dry brush, and apply a second coat, not letting my mascara dry between coats. Usually I do three coats. I don’t use primer on my lower lashes, I don’t seem to need it there, I don’t apply mascara that heavily to my lower lashes, just one coat, usually, is enough. Using a primer makes a huge difference. A tube of this Voluminous lasts a long time. It is definately a good value. I will continue to use if for as long as they make it, or until I’m dead. Whichever comes first.

About reviewer (391 reviews)

SkinNormal

HairBlond

3.0

10 months ago

Understand/agree with previous posts. However, I need to add that after using under eye concealers/primers (all oil/silicone bases) that ANY mascara would just not adhere to my lower lashes. Grrrr...This product (seems to be wax-based? ) fixes that problem so mascara again sticks on--as it should. Hello lower lashes again.

About reviewer (73 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

EyesHazel

a year ago

Amazing stuff!

About reviewer (15 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOily, Dark, Warm

HairBlack, Other, Other

a year ago

What a fantastic product! I'm on my second tube. I love how it conditions and fluffs up my lashes, and it seems to give me a few extra hours out of my mascara before it smudges or flakes. I curl my lashes, apply one coat of this -- it comes out white. Then I leave it for 5 minutes to sink in (it will turn clear when it's ready) before I apply a coat of mascara. Right now that's CoverGirl Lash Blast Volume, in the orange tube. I get great definition, volume, length, and longevity with this combination, and the two products together cost half as much as one tube of DiorShow. SOLD. $4.99 at Target.

About reviewer (925 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure