Essie Fairy Tailor

Essie Fairy Tailor

on 7/9/2018 10:23:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

Love it! I use Chanel's Ballerina for a couple of years now because the color is sublime, but i hate the Chanel brush. After seeing the good reviews about Essy fairy Tailor i decided to give it a shot. Oh my gosh, it's perfect! The color is beautiful, the brush is very good and it lasts at least as long as the Chanel does. I think i found the perfect nail color!

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Essie has finally done it! Perfect formula. Perfect brush. Perfect colour. 2 coats and it's just perfect! This will be the last nude I ever buy. It's what ballet slippers should have been. It's what OPI bubble bath should have been.

Sheer, not too sheer. Pale, but healthy.
Too soon to call it a classic?

I'm in love!

on 9/14/2017 10:03:00 AM

This is a sheer nude that makes me look more put together and fresh without going over the top. I like it a lot and the fact that it lasts longer than the other essie polishes and doesn't need a base are amazing bonuses!

Love love love! I apply three light coats and it's perfect. It's a subtle baby pink manicure look. I pair it with Worth a Pretty Penne by OPI on my ring fingers and it looks stunning together! Looks pretty with my rose gold ring, too. :-)

I bought the two pack combo with Fairy Tailor (sheer, light) as the colour and then the topcoat. It was $23.99 for the two bottles and I think the colours sold seperately are around $13.99. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this product. I loved it so much I went and bought Stitch By Stitch (pink) three days later. I also like that you don't need an LED/UV lamp.

It is very easy to apply in only two coats with a fantastic brushhead. It dries quickly between coats and even looks shiney without the topcoat but the topcoat did add a lot of strength. It doesn't need a basecoat by any means. My nails are very weak and they felt strong a week later after I removed the polish. If you're not brutal on your hands like I am you can easily get 10 to 14 days out of an application without scratches or chips. And the best part it was as easy to remove with an acetone remover as any non-gel polish. I HIGHLY recommend this product and can't wait to buy more colours.

Popular Polishes